Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did white girls start caring about ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
All I see is white sluts in the gym doing glute exercises like their ass like its the only thing that matters in their body

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/bW1MYHzXkSQ?feature=share

White girls never used to have ass its only in the past few years. Its clear that hip hop music is a huge influence on these whores,

I wish I was a rapper and could fuck these groupie thots:fuk:

Last edited:
All I see is white sluts in the gym doing glute exercises like their ass like its the only thing that matters in their body

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/bW1MYHzXkSQ?feature=share

White girls never used to have ass its only in the past few years. Its clear that hip hop music is a huge influence on these whores,

I wish I was a rapper and could fuck these groupie thots:fuk:

Sheboons bragged about having ass as their saving grace and now white whores want to ass mog them :feelsUgh:

White foids are secretly way more racist than white dudes, they cannot even bear the thought that they might be mogged in 1 thing, like having best ass

seems like you are low-t

big white booties are the best thing in this world

seems like you are low-t

big white booties are the best thing in this world
I'm just pointing out new phenomenon white girls used to mock each other for big asses in the early 2000 and before that. Its only recently the copying nigger culture came into effect

When the media started pushing nigger shit. All zoomers today are niggerfied

When the media started pushing nigger shit. All zoomers today are niggerfied
Exactly. Mainstream joo media keeps pushing the nigger is beautiful agenda. Just look at the shitty mainstream shows. Meanwhile white men are portrayed as boring and curries and rices are portrayed as ugly nerds. This results in new trends like the new fascination with big asses. Foids naturally like to follow trends due to herd mentality so they keep undergoing dangerous procedures to enlarge their butts.

Foid logic: destroying your body to get used as temporary cumdumps for Chads and Tyrones and then get discarded. A fake big ass looks worse than a natural small ass imo. Shape is more important than size. :feelzez:

Last edited:
Sheboons bragged about having ass as their saving grace and now white whores want to ass mog them :feelsUgh:
White foids can't stand being mogged in any way.

I wanna racemix with white foids

:panties:

The same time that they end up caring about anything else. Whenever the culture says so.

the Kardashians fomented it

I've always liked nice asses, good for them.