Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over when did my lil cousin get so hot?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
fuuaaarrrk :feelsohh:

she's a legit Stacy now, maybe one of the hottest girls I've seen IRL. How the fuck are we even related? I feel like the universe is playing a cruel joke on me. Mogs me socially and she's only 15. She sent me a text saying we need to catch up sometime and I got an erection from it.

Fuck, why every guy here tells stories about their stacey sisters, but noone can give photo?

Hi cucktears.

i mean with a post like this we need a picture with her face blurred out at the VERY least dude

My relatives are all old or young males so this thread triggers me tbh.

I never heard of a cousin getting accused of rape. Just putting that out there.

Fucking chad

I havent seen mine since 6 years she was a kid

Im gonna see her soon, think she might be 13 or shit, prime pussy, can't wait to see what puberty did to her

You should fuck her right in the pussy asap

Fucking chad

I havent seen mine since 6 years she was a kid

Im gonna see her soon, think she might be 13 or shit, prime pussy, can't wait to see what puberty did to her
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: IT'S NOT FAIR

She sent me a text saying we need to catch up sometime and I got an erection from it.

If you’re a Pakicel you’re on the verge of ascending tbh

fuuaaarrrk :feelsohh:

she's a legit Stacy now, maybe one of the hottest girls I've seen IRL. How the fuck are we even related? I feel like the universe is playing a cruel joke on me. Mogs me socially and she's only 15. She sent me a text saying we need to catch up sometime and I got an erection from it.
pics or gtfo

Lol use the opportunity if she gives one.

I was in the same shoes as you a few years ago. Even got a bit intimate with her, but I was too bluepilled and thought it would be wrong. I thought I could pull plenty of other girls back then. couldnt realise the only reason she was into me, was cuz she didn‘t have much contact to other guys (had 0 experience) and she barely used social media either. Now she‘s into social media and dates guys. I became invisible to her now. If I only could go back in time...

just be first theory is legit :feelscry:

I was in the same shoes as you a few years ago. Even got a bit intimate with her, but I was too bluepilled and thought it would be wrong. I thought I could pull plenty of other girls back then. couldnt realise the only reason she was into me, was cuz she didn‘t have much contact to other guys (had 0 experience) and she barely used social media either. Now she‘s into social media and dates guys. I became invisible to her now. If I only could go back in time...

Was she your first cousin? and how the hell did you even get intimate with her lmao damn
asking for a friend

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Was she your first cousin?
Yea, also very young. She had a few months to turn 15 when that happened.
and how the hell did you even get intimate with her
She lives in Austria. We drive 8 hours from germany to visit her and her family on summer vacation each year. We usually watch movies together (mostly when we are about to go to sleep), lay together in bed and she always starts cuddling and stuff. Later it got to neck kissing etc. I wont go further coz too much brag

She lives in Austria. We drive 8 hours from germany to visit her and her family on summer vacation each year. We usually watch movies together (mostly when we are about to go to sleep), lay together in bed and she always starts cuddling and stuff. Later it got to neck kissing etc. I wont go further coz too much brag
It's not brag cause i'm asking, you're not just outright telling us tbh... What's the furthest you got?

Way to deliever, op. I thought we were your friends :feelsbadman:

looool hope for incestcels

i mean with a post like this we need a picture with her face blurred out at the VERY least dude

oh shit, she's not very active on social media either.

You could say that she was dry humping me while kissing me on my neck and mouth. She even started licking my entire face. Sounds nasty, but it's not when she's a legit 9/10 JB. We didnt go further than that.
I want to kill myself now

You could say that she was dry humping me while kissing me on my neck and mouth. She even started licking my entire face. Sounds nasty, but it's not when she's a legit 9/10 JB. We didnt go further than that.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

You felt her bum, she swallowed Chad's cum

her birthday is coming up soon. I think I will buy her a diamond ring

15? volcel if you dont force yourself on her

Not even Chads cum. Atm shes dating some charismatic normie manlet at her age.:feelscry:
How much of a manlet is she dating? and how tall is she in comparison

How much of a manlet is she dating? and how tall is she in comparison
I really can't tell you their exact height but that guy was almost a head shorter than me and I am 182cm tall (5'11.5 ?). My cousin should be around 165 cm

use your chance to conduct extensive "research"

I really can't tell you their exact height but that guy was almost a head shorter than me and I am 182cm tall (5'11.5 ?). My cousin should be around 165 cm
That means he's around 5ft6
THIS IS SUCH LIFEFUEL FOR MANLETS

Cmon man thats your cousin... I know your desperate but chill

oh shit, she's not very active on social media either.
Chance for you buddy boyo! Intervene now before it’s too late kek
Cmon man thats your cousin... I know your desperate but chill
What’s wrong with recognizing that your cousin has become a hot Stacy? I don’t see a problem with that. As long as it doesn’t escalate, all good in my opinion.

I have a pretty cousin to but she will get ugly in a few years.

U sure you're bad looking lol? Or are u sure she is good looking?

JFL at 44 comments on this thread and there's no pic.

ROOFIE HER PLEASE. THIS IS WORTH PAYING YOUR LIFE FOR

U sure you're bad looking lol? Or are u sure she is good looking?
I am avarage with terrible social skills and anxiety. She‘s a beam gymnast and excercises like 5 hours per day so her body is top tier. Same as her face (hunter eyes, thick brows, full lips,wide white smile, no fake up). Objectively seen a 9/10 in overall, some would say 10/10 even, but thats personal preference.

id try to avoid her AMAP so your incestual desires dont make you do something stupid