Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When complete strangers ASSUME you don't have a GF

O

Off_Face

Greycel
You know what I'm talking about! Older people, younger people, all people, say little things just assuming I don't have a gf or need to get one. Complete strangers I have never met! How do they know that, huh? Just LOL at "having confidence" and approaching women in a bar when an old lady knew I was alone without knowing anything about me, except what my face looked like, a few hours earlier.

It’s your personality bro and lack of showers

So true. I never get asked if i have a gf, it's obvious i don't have one.

My parents do the same thing. And my dad acts surprised about it everytime wich enrages me.

Like, they know I'm ugly and awkward and they expect me to not have a gf but at the same time expect me to get one.

Brutal blackpill and a very very bad sign.

Clear indication of how others see you on the attractiveness scale.

People are dumb to assume anything from your physical appearance tbh. I've seen low tier famelic normies having the sexual life of a Roman oligarc, and I've also seen some Chadlites don't even get laid nor have GF because they hate how foids behave and can't get over it (kinda volcel spectrum maybe).

The difference of league is obviously playing here (the famelic guy could never hit the girls the chadlite could hit eventually), but again one hit, and the other doesn't.

Every eprson I know or meet can tell that I'm an incel. It's over

Just like me, everyone must assume I am single.

Rarely my sister asks.

True. I remember when I‘ve met the bf of my female cousin. After a couple of minutes he was like 'you want me to pull a girl for you champ??‘.

True. I remember when I‘ve met the bf of my female cousin. After a couple of minutes he was like 'you want me to pull a girl for you champ??‘.
He is secretly gay and wanted to test you to see if you were also gay. He wants you to become his butt buddy.