Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have attended plenty of parties irl but not for the reason you think

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I've been to family parties, work parties, and school parties. First, I go the party, I eat as much food as possible, and leave early. I only attend parties for the food, not to socialize. I don't have any irl friends, there is no point in socializing with classmates, acquaintances, strangers, and other people I don't know. People don't even acknowledge me when I attend these parties. Being ignored at these parties gives me an advantage because people won't see me eat a bunch of food and leave early, they probably wont even care if i leave early. It's easy to get away with it in large parties because there are so many people.
If you have the opportunity to attend a party, go there and take advantage of the food and immediately leave. It will be worth it.

Last edited:
So you got invited to all these party's? Mogs me

free food man

Being invited to parties and having a social circle while still remaining incel is the ultimate testament to inceldom.
People like that should automatically get saint status in the incel community.

Being invited to parties and having a social circle while still remaining incel is the ultimate testament to inceldom.
I don't have a social circle. I only have like 2 friends irl, and they are incels like me

Basically, my professor invited the whole class to a party. Does that count as being invited?

ik someone on inceltwt EXACTLY like that.

Last edited:
However, Ive been invited to Church parties by Mormons and Christians on the streets, but I never go because I don't want to convert to a religion that is not real. They want to brainwash me

sigh - I can't even go outside without getting curious stares or if people are in a group of 2 or more they talk or joke about me, any age and gender does this

However, Ive been invited to Church parties by Mormons and Christians on the streets, but I never go because I don't want to convert to a religion that is not real. They want to brainwash me
Mormons are so annoying; just watch the South Park episode on them.
So you got invited to all these party's? Mogs me
No, I was only invited to family parties
He's Hispanic, and as someone who's lived around a good amount of them, they are very family-centric & will often have big family parties/gatherings "just 'cause"

Mormons are so annoying; just watch the South Park episode on them.

He's Hispanic, and as someone who's lived around a good amount of them, they are very family-centric & will often have big family parties/gatherings "just 'cause"
When I attend these Mexican parties, I feel bored because nobody pays attention to me. They just see me as a "guest" or "visitor".
Its not like girls are swarming me or my relatives engage in conversations with me.

I've been to family parties, work parties, and school parties. First, I go the party, I eat as much food as possible, and leave early. I only attend parties for the food, not to socialize. I don't have any irl friends, there is no point in socializing with classmates, acquaintances, strangers, and other people I don't know. People don't even acknowledge me when I attend these parties. Being ignored at these parties gives me an advantage because people won't see me eat a bunch of food and leave early, they probably wont even care if i leave early. It's easy to get away with it in large parties because there are so many people.
If you have the opportunity to attend a party, go there and take advantage of the food and immediately leave. It will be worth it.
Only been to family parties and was mostly just their. Also was in parents friends parties but no one was around mt age so i was just on my phone all day