Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't own them a damn thing

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
People think just because they saw you a couple of times and had one brief ass conversation that they automatically know you and feel you should act a certain way.

You don't really know someone because the truth is everyone is complex and have layers to them like I don't mind telling people that I'm going through something and need time alone but we live in a ignorant society, where it's socialize or else.

They don't care what pain you feel as long as they're happy and get what they want, all is well

Another wet GrAY thread, but nice avi

Just like society doesn't own me anything, I don't own it nothing either

People think just because they saw you a couple of times and had one brief ass conversation that they automatically know you and feel you should act a certain way.

You don't really know someone because the truth is everyone is complex and have layers to them like I don't mind telling people that I'm going through something and need time alone but we live in a ignorant society, where it's socialize or else.

They don't care what pain you feel as long as they're happy and get what they want, all is well
Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

Yep and bluepill IT retards think we act irl the same way we do on shitposting forums. Because their brains are peanuts and cant compartmentalize those different personalities.

Meanwhile irl ive dealt with plenty of feminist liberal whores in a pleasant, innocous manner and they have no reason to suspect im an incel apart from being ugly