Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When "blackpillers" deny the blackpill

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I thought I found a good blackpill channel, then after producing a half-good video he comes with massive cope.

It amazes me how many JBW-deniers there are in the "blackpill community".

View: https://youtu.be/7do0CG9Z4SI

At first he acknowledges the reality of JBW, then goes into a massive anti-JBW cope actually thinking that noodlewhores prefer ricebrothers. :feelskek: Either he's trolling or he's actually this delusional (Poe's law).

Thankfully a commenter correctly pointed the cope out while pretending to be polite:

Screenshot 20220718 195845

Point Thirteen made a great point.

tails started distancing himself from the blackpill and did some face ratings, while pretending to be in the "Acceptance" stage of Blackpill grief (aka Whitepill)

I thought I found a good blackpill channel, then after producing a half-good video he comes with massive cope.

It amazes me how many JBW-deniers there are in the "blackpill community".

View: https://youtu.be/7do0CG9Z4SI

At first he acknowledges the reality of JBW, then goes into a massive anti-JBW cope actually thinking that noodlewhores prefer ricebrothers. :feelskek: Either he's trolling or he's actually this delusional (Poe's law).

Thankfully a commenter correctly pointed the cope out while pretending to be polite:

View attachment 640452

There aren't a lot of good blackpill channels imo. They all end up posting cope

Tails is one of those blackpillers with a cuck philosophy that puts foids on a pedestal and think that they are doing the world a favour by getting rid of incel genes, and it's for the greater good that we should perish, the worst kind of blackpillers.
Yes i am a subhuman, but i am fucking entitled to Stacy's pussy and without cuck men protecting her I would have taken her whether she likes it or not by force or by purchasing her like my ancestors did long time ago, in Minecraft of course.

, but i am fucking entitled to pussy and without cuck men protecting her I would have taken her whether she likes it or not by force or by purchasing her like my ancestors did long time ago, in Minecraft of course