Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Philosophical book recommendations for exploring the blackpill, understanding inceldom and the manosphere.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
From my perspective, I consider that a book is like the clearest thread of a line of argument that exists, because it helps you weave a coherent and grounded narrative in an unparalleled way, better than any article or video.

I know of two titles that are extremely good, and that you should read as a blackpill.

The first one is "The blackpill by Richard Wallace" which delves deeply into the theory of appearance and destroys the redpill theories.
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Richard...efix=richard+wallace+blackpill,aps,555&sr=8-1

The second is more of a masculinist, traditionalist and subversive book against the established order by (((they))) "Free Speech Isn't Free: How 90 Men Stood Up Against The Globalist Establishment" by Roosh valizadeh, I think this character is very interesting, enigmatic and worth considering. He has completely grounded reflections on the decline of civlization, and while he started out as a PUA, then turned to the red pill and finally became an orthodox Christian, he has some pretty funny experiences about his geomaxxing and pointed opinions on feminism. I really enjoyed reading it. Besides if you search in the browser (((google))) all the media describe him as a dangerous and misogynist guy (I mean he is one of the good guys).
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Roosh-V/dp/1533550077

only books I read are related to my work. Gotta stay up to date in many fields or the competition will crush you.

"The World as Will and Idea" by Arthur Schopenhauer is the perfect "system" to start with.

Then, there is "The Trouble With Being Born" by Emil Cioran.

And finally, "The Philosophy of Redemption" by Philipp Mainlander. ( dont read if you are suicidal )

only books I read are related to my work. Gotta stay up to date in many fields or the competition will crush you.
There are many of us incels who are not immersed in the capitalist system of slave labor that absorbs the best years of your life. Personally I prefer to earn less money and cultivate my intellect. In the absence of meaningful relationships, the best thing is the love of universal knowledge. History, philosophy, sociology.

"The World as Will and Idea" by Arthur Schopenhauer is the perfect "system" to start with.

Then, there is "The Trouble With Being Born" by Emil Cioran.

And finally, "The Philosophy of Redemption" by Philipp Mainlander. ( dont read if you are suicidal )
Thank you very much for the recommendations brocel, I will look for those books to read them.

Thank you very much for the recommendations brocel, I will look for those books to read them.
Here is one of them: ( digitally available )

The audiobook of Arthur Schopenhauer´s "Studies in Pessimism" and his Magnum Opus stated above ^ can be easily found on jewtube.
If you want to read it, good luck finding a copy of that with English translation.

You can buy the English translation of Mainlander´s work.

There are many of us incels who are not immersed in the capitalist system of slave labor that absorbs the best years of your life. Personally I prefer to earn less money and cultivate my intellect. In the absence of meaningful relationships, the best thing is the love of universal knowledge. History, philosophy, sociology.
I coped with that before but it just makes me depressed. All this knowledge and yet I’m rotting. It’s over

Based