Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When are Christians allocated heaven or hell ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am currently studying different religions .
From what I have read till now -

As per Muslims - Muslims after dying keep waiting in their grave , till the day of judgement comes. After that all the muslims whether they died in 700 AD or 1500 AD or 2020 AD or 3000 AD , will together allocated either heaven or hell. Am I correct ? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is christian afterlife also the same ? And what about jews ? Is jew afterlife also like this ?

Muslims borrowed those after life and day of Judgment beliefs by Arabian Christian merchants, who borrowed them by Jews, who borrowed them by Zoroastrians, probably in the Babilonian captivity.

Muslims borrowed those after life and day of Judgment beliefs by Arabian Christian merchants, who borrowed them by Jews, who borrowed them by Zoroastrians, probably in the Babilonian captivity.
So, basically concept of afterlife in muslims , christians , jews and zoroastrians the same. That is -
Die -> wait in grave -> day of judgement -> then all those who died in the entire human history will go to heaven or hell together.

Am I correct ?

So, basically concept of afterlife in muslims , christians , jews and zoroastrians the same. That is -
Die -> wait in grave -> day of judgement -> then all those who died in the entire human history will go to heaven or hell together.

Am I correct ?
Basically yes. Also, some christians believe that when Jesus died, before resurrecting, he went to some kind of "prison" or Hades where he paid a visit to the pre diluvian spirits.

Basically yes. Also, some christians believe that when Jesus died, before resurrecting, he went to some kind of "prison" or Hades where he paid a visit to the pre diluvian spirits.
Do people have senses when they are in the grave ? If yes , then it will be quite torturous. How do people cope with that they will have to be keep buried for thousands if not millions of years ?

Also,what happens to those whose grave get displaced or destroyed and those who are not buried (some christians burn the dead body) , And Zoroastrians also give the dead body to be eaten by birds or animals.
What happens to them ?

Only :bluepill: beta cucks believe in religion

When in the grave, spirits supposedly enter some sort of sleeping state, and then are woken up on the judgement day.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvRhtNiYHUw

If the body is destroyed, the spirit is not destroyed since is not a tangible object.
Zoroastrians gave the dead body to the birds for mostly (what was believed at the time) sanitary purposes.

What about ancient Egyptians?

Also, If you know tell about -
1. Ancient Egyptians , as asked by someone above.
2. Ancient Greek Religion .( I think this was the religion of white people prior to Christianity).