Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a roastie approaches me I be like...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Roastie: Hiya!  I'm Stacy, I don't think we've met before. 

Me: Greetings! I am King Incelomon of The Kingdom of Incelrael. 

Roastie: Hahaha what's that? Why are you being silly?

Me: I must inform you madame, that I do not consume beef or pork, therefore I have no interest biting down on the roast beef sandwich between the legs of a swine. BE GONE YOU UNCLEAN ABOMINATION!

Roastie: WTF? You're a fucking autistic fuckboy. I was just trying to be nice but whatever, nobody is laughing at your gay joke either. 

(Roastie leaves stage, scene ends)

Why would a roastie approach you?

tehgymcel420 said:
Why would a roastie approach you?

To burn me in front of her friends.

and the rest... is silence! <3

Zyros said:
cant be serious

Not, it's a joke. I do plan on using that line when I'm lookmaxxed enough to coldly reject females on Tinder dates.

Why would you reject a roastie if it approaches you?

Sparrows Song said:
Not, it's a joke. I do plan on using that line when I'm lookmaxxed enough to coldly reject females on Tinder dates.

Keep dreaming.

[quote="Sparrow']

Dreams are cope.
[/quote]

Dreams are the best cope, legitimately lost my virginity in a dream, best feeling ever too bad I woke up as a virgin sub-human piece of shit.

lol a roastie would probably take a photo of me secretly and send it to her retarded friends and laugh.

We're reaching new levels of autism.