Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom was setting me up to be a betabuxx when I barely reached puberty

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I remember we were watching the movie "Bad Teacher" together. A big part of the plot was the fat kid trying to slay the Stacy in his class.
After the movie she explained to me that girls that age are shallow and stupid and only get with the popular guys but after highschool or after college (I can't remember) they grow up and become more mature and don't care about popularity anymore.

That was the only time she ever really mentioned anything like that. She often talks about my future grandkids but even if I was a 10/10 Gigachad I wouldn't have them. I'm happy being a loner for the most part and women already look like shit by the time they start planning to settle down and get married (around 25+). There's no way i'd ever be attracted to my roastie wife after she pops out even one kid.
Women really are meant to be thrown in the trash after they are bred since there's no sexual use for them anymore. Imagine your vag and asshole being one hole lol.

Last edited:
Foids entering our work place has probably reduced the average iq by a few points thanks to them turning into roasties and popping out autismos due to their degraded eggs.

My mom told me: Women look for the best they can get, everything is important, looks, financial recourse…, they just want the best option on a man they can get.

Same. I was told that it shouldn’t bother me that I was isolated and bullied during school, just focus on my studies and go to college get a good job and then all the girls will want me :lul:

I didn’t realize how cucked that was because I was a kid. Now that I’m getting close to that good job, I’m realizing fuck foids. I don’t want to betabuxx some mediocre toilet that is also old when she didn’t wanna fuck me when she was younger. I’m still gonna moneymaxx but to spend my money on giga stacy hookers

My mom doesn't tell me anything about women because I think she thinks I'm gay. Which is fine because she used to tell me that these obviously out of my league women were single and I just stand there 5'7 and ugly.

Same. I was told that it shouldn’t bother me that I was isolated and bullied during school, just focus on my studies and go to college get a good job and then all the girls will want me :lul:

I didn’t realize how cucked that was because I was a kid. Now that I’m getting close to that good job, I’m realizing fuck foids. I don’t want to betabuxx some mediocre toilet that is also old when she didn’t wanna fuck me when she was younger. I’m still gonna moneymaxx but to spend my money on giga stacy hookers
Fucking based

After the movie she explained to me that girls that age are shallow and stupid and only get with the popular guys but after highschool or after college (I can't remember) they grow up and become more mature and don't care about popularity anymore.
it's true if you are above a 4

I kinda disagree, I would love to stay in a monogamous relationship with a hot loyal girl for rest of my life.

I remember we were watching the movie "Bad Teacher" together. A big part of the plot was the fat kid trying to slay the Stacy in his class.

That was the only time she ever really mentioned anything like that. She often talks about my future grandkids but even if I was a 10/10 Gigachad I wouldn't have them. I'm happy being a loner for the most part and women already look like shit by the time they start planning to settle down and get married (around 25+). There's no way i'd ever be attracted to my roastie wife after she pops out even one kid.
Women really are meant to be thrown in the trash after they are bred since there's no sexual use for them anymore. Imagine your vag and asshole being one hole lol.
Mogs me, I want to betabunxx but can't

Mogs me, I want to betabunxx but can't
I can’t either because i’m not NT, but it’s not like I would. Inject T brah, why would you ever want to do that lmao

I don't get the "women are ugly after 25".