Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie at work that ignored me when I tried to be friendly comes to ask me a quesiton

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
When I started my new job 3 months ago, I tried stealthmaxxing by being friendly with people at work. I didn't didn't discriminate between genders at all. I greeted people that looked in my direction, and that is about it.

I tried to greet this particular roastie during my stealthmaxxing mode, and she looked at me in the eyes, looked down, and walked away. I wasn't even trying to hit on her JFL! I gave up this clown act quickly after that.

Today, she comes to my desk asking for some equipment. She first asks where my boss was, and I gave her a shrug. She then asks if I knew where the equipment was, and I said "I don't know", and looked away. Fucking roastie will only engage with me if she needs something.

I actually knew where that shit was, but I didn't want to tell her. It's not in my job description to help her roast flaps find something.

Good for you I guess

its how all foids operate, pisses me off
Ya... The fundamental thing about women is that they will only initiate contact if they need something or if they're attracted to you. They fucking annoy me.

based, you shouldnt help foids, fucking evils

Foids arent human and you should treat them like that.

Foids are disgusting

The fundamental thing about women is that they will only initiate contact if they need something or if they're attracted to you
or if you feed her ego like orbiters do, so they maintain their presence and enjoy the voluntary servitude of the deceived cuck

Foids see us as resources and why they see us as resources is because our society has allowed this behaviour.