Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When a foid hugs everyone except you...

This is why if you ever see a foid going round hugging people, just get out of there asap. Run to the bathroom if you have to, to avoid the humiliation of her rejecting you in front of everyone. That's what I did when a foid was leaving her job at my workplace, she was going round hugging people and I made an excuse and got away from there.

I was at my desk and no one else was around, so it wasn't a public humiliation, just a deep personal reminder of my truecel status.

I was about to hug her as I opened up my arms for her, but then she had a disgusted look on her face, her happy look disappeared in a milisecond, and basically ran away.

You really should have hit her.

Pour some holy water on that demon.

If she was a nice person, she would have hugged you in order to make sure you save face.

WHERES MY HUG!?

Foid responds by looking at you like your dogshit then gives you a one armed hug or runs away.

She was intermediated by the strong sexual force between you two....hahahahaha

If you are short, under 6 foot - its over for you. No girl want a short guy
If you are fat - its over for you. You need under 10% body fat.
If you are balding - its over for you. Girls want a male with a full head of hair
If you are poor - its over for you. If you have a job, that's not enough. You are compared to rich white chads.
If you have a small dick - its over for you. No girl want a guy with a small dick. You need at least 7 inches.
If you have glasses - its over for you. Glasses look like a disabled man
If you are really disabled, for example wheelchair - its over for you
If you are old - its over for you too. Age pill hits men too.
If you are older than 50 - its over
If you are ethnic, asian or arabian in a white country - its over for you
If you are muslim - its over for you too
If you have a low IQ, you are dumb as fuck - its over for you. No girl want a dumb guy
If you live with your parents - its over for you. Just imagine, you are 30 years old and you live with your grandma and want to invite a girl and they come and see your grandma - its over
If you dont have an expensive car - its over for you
If you have a small frame - its over for you
If you go MGTOW - then you realize its over for you. Because MGTOW is a coping movement. White chads don't go MGTOW
The requirements to get pussy increase day by day. Its over.
you forgot face

When this Latina Stacy coworker of mine was leaving her job, she hugged everyone else, but only gave me a handshake. That's when I knew I was a truecel.

You should have denied the handshake.