Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at church threatened me with eternal damnation

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I was foolish to even begin Biblical studies with her (female pastor), but at that time I liked her and thought that she may be my future wife. Paradoxically she was a rookie and I researched these topics for over 10 years.
I protested against giving 10% to the church because we are not obligated anymore by it, and Leviticus service was fulfilled in Christ. She selectively cited the Old Testament
(she can't memorize certain important stuff because she is dependent on reinterpretation books rather than Bible itself).
Malachi admonishes the people to return the tithe to the Lord (one-tenth of the yield of their land and flocks). Failure to do so is to rob God, but giving the tithe will “pour down for you an overflowing blessing.
And even if we still have to give 10% it has never been given in money, only in material goods. But she told me tat I would be cursed and fall out of the grace. If we follow that line of reasoning she would be also condemned because she had sex out the wedlock.
Bring one-tenth of your income into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way
I was foolish by giving significant amount of money to the church but really never to notice any blessings.

I was foolish to even begin Biblical studies with her (female pastor), but at that time I liked her and thought that she may be my future wife. Paradoxically she was a rookie and I researched these topics for over 10 years.
I protested against giving 10% to the church because we are not obligated anymore by it, and Leviticus service was fulfilled in Christ. She selectively cited the Old Testament
(she can't memorize certain important stuff because she is dependent on reinterpretation books rather than Bible itself).

And even if we still have to give 10% it has never been given in money, only in material goods. But she told me tat I would be cursed and fall out of the grace. If we follow that line of reasoning she would be also condemned because she had sex out the wedlock.
@Mecoja thoughts on females becoming pastors after living life sleeping around?

In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (verses 33-35).

Corrupt pastors are at it again!

In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (verses 33-35).

Corrupt pastors are at it again!
We also covered that, she says that Paul was sarcastic and that he was angry about women being inferior in the Church.

Should’ve just said that to her face
I don't see her anymore, she ghosts me because she recognized my romantic intentions.

Grape her (in Minecraft).

@Mecoja thoughts on females becoming pastors after living life sleeping around?
Females as a pastor is unbiblical by itself, plenty of new testament verses speak clearly against it, which was important to point out during the development of the first churches.

1 Timothy 2:11-12
11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

Females as a pastor is unbiblical by itself, plenty of new testament verses speak clearly against it, which was important to point out during the development of the first churches.

1 Timothy 2:11-12
11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.
OP should use these verses on top of the slut hating ones

On the tithing part, if she knew the Old Testament she would see that Levites (Priests) were never wealthy people, the 10% they were receiving was to survive. Also Jesus's new covenant ended the Levites priesthood, we are Gentiles, not Jews. People are encouraged in the New Testament to give to the church, not commanded to give, because back then church and priests didnt had their own money. Nowadays pastors have more than others so no reason to make them even more rich. When Jesus talk about how the apostols deserve their pay, He talks about place to stay and food to eat and nothing more, not to buy them huge houses and multiple cars.

OP should use these verses on top of the slut hating ones
Thats what i dont like about many christians, the hypocrisy to cherry-pick only what benefits them and ignore the rest. They twist the scripture the same way the Satan did when he tempted Jesus.

On the tithing part, if she knew the Old Testament she would see that Levites (Priests) were never wealthy people, the 10% they were receiving was to survive.
Our pastors have renewed apartments, wages, cars and paid trips because of that. But if we still follow Old Testament rigorously we would have to sacrifice animals again.

Our pastors have renewed apartments, wages, cars and paid trips because of that. But if we still follow Old Testament rigorously we would have to sacrifice animals again.
And to stone people for any bigger transgression and isolate the unclean people, she would be removed when shes on her period jfl. Also in the OT Women were only allowed in the outermost part of the Temple yard.

Last edited:
Thats what i dont like about many christians, the hypocrisy to cherry-pick only what benefits them and ignore the rest. They twist the scripture the same way the Satan did when he tempted Jesus.
Not just christians tbh. This happens in all parts of life

Also Levites were prohibited from owning other lands or to work.

If they receive paycheck from the Church, thats their 10%. There are countless of verses talking against greediness and putting "taxes" on people.

If they receive paycheck from the Church, thats their 10%. There are countless of verses talking against greediness and putting "taxes" on people.
Even in Israel they are not obliged by tithe, or at least that is a predominant view.

Today's clerics are chosen mostly because their father or a wealthy relative was a pastor, similar to Catholic church. In their minds and doctrine Ellen White was infallible like the Pope. People are encouraged to consume plant based food only etc.

Today's clerics are chosen mostly because their father or a wealthy relative was a pastor, similar to Catholic church. In their minds and doctrine Ellen White was infallible like the Pope. People are encouraged to consume plant based food only etc.
Yeah, theres much favoritism in churches. Now i get it, they are an Adventist church? I dont like that either they put words of Ellen White together with scripture. In Serbia among Protestant's Adventists are the most organized, but i dont agree with their doctrine.

I go to small local Church, no dramas no fights and we follow the Bible.

Now i get it, they are an Adventist church?
yeah

In Serbia among Protestant's Adventists are the most organized, but i dont agree with their doctrine.

I go to small local Church, no dramas no fights and we follow the Bible.
This is not the same church as it once was. There is adultery (women are encouraged to remarry), foid pastors, no requirement for modest clothing etc.

yeah

This is not the same church as it once was. There is adultery (women are encouraged to remarry), foid pastors, no requirement for modest clothing etc.
Sadly most or all churches are too lenient. They allow one such thing then it spread. In my church teens are all having sex lol and they got baptized not so long ago, neither the pastor or their parents don't say anything about it.

I mean, we all sin and repent, but they don't seem to care or try to stay away from it. They allow bad examples to normalize. And most don't read the Bible, i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt even know what is a sin and whats not.

Last edited:
Female pastor instantly lets me know that church is an antichrist church.

with her (female pastor)
Satanic whores they will all go to hell they worship Moloch (don't mind abortion), Ishtar (trannies and faggot lgbt allowance) and Yahweh (dragon foid eating god). Tell that bitch to read book of Revelations only 144k virgin men will go to heaven instantly. While they will be killed or tortured according to the scripture. Ofc foids don't know anything about the Bible and atheists like me could slap her in the face with information.

Last edited:
Female pastor instantly lets me know that church is an antichrist church.
100% true but all modern religions worship Satan including Catholic.

I was foolish by giving significant amount of money to the church but really never to notice any blessings.
Female pastors are an absolute no-no. It’s very clear in the Bible. And yes 10% tithing is outdated and no longer applies but as a church member you should still give an offering as it’s your duty to provide for the (male) pastor’s earthly needs so he can focus 100% of his time providing for the spiritual needs of the congregation.

Female pastors are an absolute no-no. It’s very clear in the Bible. And yes 10% tithing is outdated and no longer applies but as a church member you should still give an offering as it’s your duty to provide for the (male) pastor’s earthly needs so he can focus 100% of his time providing for the spiritual needs of the congregation.
We have some good pastors who are spending money wisely but the problem is in the fact that I doubt SDA Church is the last remnant faithful to God.

Don't ever give money to the church. These pastors are really just atheist motivational speakers who get all the money for themselves but tell you that money doesn't matter.