Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Churchcels, don't you just hate this?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
In church they promote chastity and virginity for men but not for the girls. When you say that she is a newborn Christian it usually means a "reformed slut".
Let's face it, Solomon and multiple others in the Bible had multiple wives and there was no thing such as romantic love.
But they are pushing this agenda that we are the same and that women and men are so similar that they have identical roles in society and marriage.

Its a myth that romantic love is a new concept. It has existed since millions of years

Lot offered his daughters to the salt making Angel's

I don’t go to church yet :feelsbadman: but wanted to share a thought on your post. There’s no such thing as male virginity or chastity. It’s a propaganda point pushed by feminism as part of the “men and women are the same” narrative. So it especially doesn’t make sense to push for male “virginity” instead of female virginity.

Most people in my parish are old boomers so I don't worry about this

Traditional catholic churches have more young people than old.

Younger people turn to more hardcore, authentic forms of religiosity.
As a Catholic, my church is a lot of young men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back