Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wheat Waffles channel might get taken down

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
Wheat waff

I personally downloaded every single video, yes it was a pain. Not sure if any of you give a fuck but just an alert in case you want to save some content.

blackpill is going mainstream

Fuck that crooked tooth faggot he a gifter

Why is channel at risk of being terminated?

Hes literally a chad fuck this redhead fuck

I stopped listening to him after he said that it's better to be a man in the dating market :feelskek::feelskek: I'm grateful to him though for introducing me to the blackpill two years ago. Though since then, IncelTV, BPJ and FaceandLMS are what have gotten me through some dark times. They brought the intensity of the blackpill with extreme conviction. I don't like how it's getting mainstream though. TikTok is filled with terminology like 'looksmaxx' and 'negative canthal tilt'. My God what happened? It might not be too long before they come for other channels. ITV has already rebranded. Face sent a message through ITV like 2 days ago saying that he got a strike on his channel. He was planning to come back in the future but it's not looking likely. Wheat waffles has gone mainstream. To the point that twitch streamers were reacting to his videos. If his channel gets taken down, good riddance.

Didn't they also take down FaceandLMS's channel temporary ? JewTube is really trying to erase the blackpill from their platform. They are probably going to go against DBDr next even tho he is a dude who is doing these videos for his own sake and cope.

JewTube is cruel.

Didn't they also take down FaceandLMS's channel temporary ? JewTube is really trying to erase the blackpill from their platform. They are probably going to go against DBDr next even tho he is a dude who is doing these videos for his own sake and cope.
Channels don’t get taken down temporarily.

I stopped listening to him after he said that it's better to be a man in the dating market :feelskek::feelskek: I'm grateful to him though for introducing me to the blackpill two years ago. Though since then, IncelTV, BPJ and FaceandLMS are what have gotten me through some dark times. They brought the intensity of the blackpill with extreme conviction. I don't like how it's getting mainstream though. TikTok is filled with terminology like 'looksmaxx' and 'negative canthal tilt'. My God what happened? It might not be too long before they come for other channels. ITV has already rebranded. Face sent a message through ITV like 2 days ago saying that he got a strike on his channel. He was planning to come back in the future but it's not looking likely. Wheat waffles has gone mainstream. To the point that twitch streamers were reacting to his videos. If his channel gets taken down, good riddance.
I always disliked him but truly hated him after he posted the ragefuel picture of him in bed next to a whore.

FaceandLMS channel was taken down and currently it's up if you care to check it out.
Crazy. This is the first I’ve ever seen of a channel being restored

+ looksmaxxing
and it's ironic. they're mocking us
That's fine. The ideas spread either way. you can make fun of trannies all you want, but their language is used by everyone and their ideas known to everyone.

Imagine you are some bluepilled faggot. You hear someone make fun of some incel / blackpill claim or idea. Haha, stupid inkwell.

2 years later you have been swiping right on disgusting landwhales on tinder for the last 2 months and still got 0 dates, let alone lays. Suddenly, you start to think back to what those loser incels you made fun of were talking about.

If people have the ideas in their head, they will be able to recognize the evidence when they encounter it. Our public image is gonna be down the drain anyways because we face the MSM-academia complex. So reputational damage isn't all that relevant for now. Let them make fun, as long as they talk about us and mention our ideas from time to time it might actually be good for us in the grand scheme of things.

I stopped listening to him after he said that it's better to be a man in the dating market
That's the moment when he jumped the shark.

they are definately purging. mine was taken down yesterday. dont give a fuck tho tbh. i stopped posting months ago and im over it.

He's a chad so Who cares

That's fine. The ideas spread either way. you can make fun of trannies all you want, but their language is used by everyone and their ideas known to everyone.

Imagine you are some bluepilled faggot. You hear someone make fun of some incel / blackpill claim or idea. Haha, stupid inkwell.

2 years later you have been swiping right on disgusting landwhales on tinder for the last 2 months and still got 0 dates, let alone lays. Suddenly, you start to think back to what those loser incels you made fun of were talking about.

If people have the ideas in their head, they will be able to recognize the evidence when they encounter it. Our public image is gonna be down the drain anyways because we face the MSM-academia complex. So reputational damage isn't all that relevant for now. Let them make fun, as long as they talk about us and mention our ideas from time to time it might actually be good for us in the grand scheme of things.
“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
-St. Schopenhauer

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
-St. Schopenhauer
not very reassuring without any specification on how long it takes to transition from one stage to the next :feelskek:

Incel tv is better

they are definately purging. mine was taken down yesterday. dont give a fuck tho tbh. i stopped posting months ago and im over it.
I really loved your channel, brocel. :cryfeels:
It was a perfect mix between venting and hard facts + you are a voicemogger, i really liked it. :cryfeels:
You and ITV got me through 15 months of rotting in my tiny flat because of a knee injury.
RIP brothER.

I was thinking about opening my own BlackPill channel as a way to spread the gospel, because the only german-speaking blackpill channel on JewTube rn is that faggot Tails (he's from Switzerland i think) .
But yeah, it's ovER for JewTubecels now.

Last edited:
You're videos are literally amazing bro. It's a shame

Only one I watch is Grotesque

I stopped listening to him after he said that it's better to be a man in the dating market
This is a major bluepilled thought. To me, only his older content, before he sold out, was good.

Very based. No such thing as bad press. Especially when reality is on our side. Censorship is the enemy though.

This is a major bluepilled thought. To me, only his older content, before he sold out, was good.
It was more like that's when I completely stopped watching.

When he and Hamza started agreeing on shit, I was weary. He slowly became more redpilled.

The face rating never sat well with me. I just figured he needed money for college but then he started rating 3s and 4s as 6s at the expense of his integrity.

I hate gingers.

This day was always gonna come.

The face rating never sat well with me. I just figured he needed money for college but then he started rating 3s and 4s as 6s at the expense of his integrity.
Yeah, same here. I completely stopped watching when he started with the face ratings. It directly goes against what he says, because you can grade your face and SMV based on the treatment women give you (sub 5, normie or chad).

Looks like jewtube is beginning to censor black pill content. For alternatives there is bitchute & Rumble.

He hade big bux on those face ratings right?
Fkn redpill grifter

Lol boomers, jews, feminists, all the fucking kabbalah is moving together. Fucking gerontocratic out of touch reptilian bastards