Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity what's your opinion on this incident?

do you think what this foid did was okay?

• Total voters
It happened. I saw his mugshot on a news video

Usually this doesn’t occur if you grab a foids ass.
If this guy seriously managed to get beat up by a female then he must have been injecting soy into this veins

I wanna necropost this because this was one of the most ragefuel situations I’ve seen

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/knockoutxo/status/881070792959598592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Have no idea why guys go to clubs in 2020, boucners/security guards are the biggest white knights and foid worshippers on the planet.

She pretend to be outraged by being objectified but if his hairline was an inch lower and his eye area was improved she'd have smiled and said "heyyyy". One law for normies, no law for Chad.

I checked on his fb a while ago and he’s doing fine. I worried he roped because of this. What she did to him is way worse than what he did to her. She literally had him humiliated all over the internet and he had to avoid everyone he knows
I had gays grabbing my ass before. You know what I did? I just walked away. I was near a GLS bar.

If this guy seriously managed to get beat up by a female then he must have been injecting soy into this veins
Some guys are afraid to fight back
I had gays grabbing my ass before. You know what I did? I just walked away. I was near a GLS bar.
This is how normal people react
Have no idea why guys go to clubs in 2020, boucners/security guards are the biggest white knights and foid worshippers on the planet.

She pretend to be outraged by being objectified but if his hairline was an inch lower and his eye area was improved she'd have smiled and said "heyyyy". One law for normies, no law for Chad.
He has a large forehead. I bet that security guard who took the photo for her just wanted to sleep with her

She went way too far. Literally all that happened to her was that someone grabbed her ass. And she decided to ruin his life over it just because he is sub8 man. She should have gotten raped (in Minecraft)

Tf did he expect? I wont say he deserved it (even tho i voted that) persay but what was he thinking?
Grabbing a whore's ass in a club should be rewarded, not punished.

She went way too far. Literally all that happened to her was that someone grabbed her ass. And she decided to ruin his life over it just because he is sub8 man. She should have gotten raped (in Minecraft)

Rosties are cry baby bitches.

Too far tbh. I would be defensive, but at the same time wouldn't care if someone grabbed my ass tbh.
Tf did he expect? I wont say he deserved it (even tho i voted that) persay but what was he thinking?
He most definitely looks like he's drunk. He shouldn't be fucked over for life for a drunk mistake.

That's what the so called cancel culture is all about. First you're entirelly bad simply because you did one controversial act. Your personality and past life don't matter anymore because of that one act. Then you PUBLICLY and UNIVERSALLY get dragged through the mud by fucking thousands of people on the internet, regardless of your cultural/social background. Even your friends and close relatives are ashamed of you. And then you get ostracized on every level of your life and your worth as a person, friend, professional, etc is destroyed irrevocably simply because you said n word or something. Funnily it is exactly what happens in many traditional societies that modern traditionalists drool over, it's fucking medieval morality. Except that here were are talking about not just your local community, but the good part of the whole civilized world that has internet connection.

Too far tbh. I would be defensive, but at the same time wouldn't care if someone grabbed my ass tbh.
Only rosties and cucks care when a non-chad grabs a whore's ass. If a foid grabbed a guy's ass no one would care.

He usually looks pretty good and that photo is a bad representation. Anyways, what did he expect? If he was arrested for assault that would have been public anyways. There's also not much you can't do much to deter someone from taking a public photo. Right to be forgotten laws are dumb but it can lead to situations like these. I have always been uncomfortable with being recorded in public as a result. She and her friends might not like him, but I don't think his crime was particularly egregious so idc. If he never gets a job and loses all his friends then it's because everyone agrees with the female and I think that's unlikely. I think this is also a good reminder that when we post photos, TikToks, Instagrams, etc. on here to shit on someone, it can also be construed as bullying and harassment

Stupid species with it's fucking shaming tactics, humans are a virus.

this incident happened back in the summer of 2017. literally at the very start of july 2017. some guy grabbed a girl's ass. she dragged him out in a chokehold and then he fought back by slamming her into a wall. he got arrested and he cried when he got arrested. a security guard took a pic of him crying and sent it to the girl and she uploaded the photo on twitter explaining what happened. the tweet went viral, getting over 300,000 likes. you can look it all up and you might find a result.

i worried that guy committed suicide because of what that foid did to him. what she did to him is way worse than what he did to her. having your ass grabbed is bad but it isn't extremely horrible, but what he endured was very painful. i found out that he is doing okay and seemed to have moved on from what she did to him. i think embarrassing him in a viral tweet was too extreme. i don't mind her fighting back. but taking a pic of him crying and exposing his crime to everyone online? wow.

do you think it was okay for her to take a photo of him crying and upload it on twitter, telling everyone online know about what he did? or do you think that was going too far?
What she and the security cuck did was way overboard. Sure grabbing her ass was wrong but just a scolding would have been appropriate, maybe getting kicked out if he kept doing it. It's not like he hurt her. I hope God will punish them and all normies supporting this clown world.

I know for a fact it happens to guys all the time and they brush it off like it's nothing even though it's way more disgusting since it's gay. But women just have to overplay it and make the guy suffer as much as possible for daring to have feelings and flirt as a non-chad male.

That's what the so called cancel culture is all about. First you're entirelly bad simply because you did one controversial act. Your personality and past life don't matter anymore because of that one act. Then you PUBLICLY and UNIVERSALLY get dragged through the mud by fucking thousands of people on the internet, regardless of your cultural/social background. Even your friends and close relatives are ashamed of you. And then you get ostracized on every level of your life and your worth as a person, friend, professional, etc is destroyed irrevocably simply because you said n word or something. Funnily it is exactly what happens in many traditional societies that modern traditionalists drool over, it's fucking medieval morality. Except that here were are talking about not just your local community, but the good part of the whole civilized world that has internet connection.
Grabbing someone’s ass isn’t even the worst thing in the world
What she and the security cuck did was way overboard. Sure grabbing her ass was wrong but just a scolding would have been appropriate, maybe getting kicked out if he kept doing it. It's not like he hurt her. I hope God will punish them and all normies supporting this clown world.

I know for a fact it happens to guys all the time and they brush it off like it's nothing even though it's way more disgusting since it's gay. But women just have to overplay it and make the guy suffer as much as possible for daring to have feelings and flirt as a non-chad male.
that security guard is a simp trying to ascend. Their reaction was too far. Some cuck online said she went too easy on him which is ridiculous. Simps are so desperate
hopefully someday she will be beat up in wii sports boxing

I'd laugh if it happened to a femorrhoid. Just like I do when I hear about abusing boyfriends.
Domestic abusers usually do it in self defense

It's a crime to be caught crying

Well he is white, so it's no surprise he got his ass handed to him by a foid (assuming whatever larp story this foid is telling is true)

He's lucky he didn't do this any time today or he'd be canceled.

I guess being metoo'd still won't hurt your smv if you're chad lite.

Foids have no sense of justice. A man should make every decision for them

UPDATE: also i saw the dudes Facebook page. Nearly 4 years later he’s doing really well. He has a GF. Here’s his new GF.
1615915389652-png.423815
Personality.

Bottom text.

Foids have no sense of justice. A man should make every decision for them
What she did to him is far worse than what he did to her. He humiliated him in a viral tweet. Disproportionate revenge
I guess being metoo'd still won't hurt your smv if you're chad lite.
she was a gigastacy and mogged him so that’s why she attacked him. If he was a gigachad she’d like him
Well he is white, so it's no surprise he got his ass handed to him by a foid (assuming whatever larp story this foid is telling is true)

He's lucky he didn't do this any time today or he'd be canceled.
2017 still had cancel culture
Personality.

Bottom text.
The foid is a 6/10 becky

What she did to him is far worse than what he did to her. He humiliated him in a viral tweet. Disproportionate revenge

she was a gigastacy and mogged him so that’s why she attacked him. If he was a gigachad she’d like him

2017 still had cancel culture

The foid is a 6/10 becky
And yet he wasn't cancelled lol

So what the security gaurd did was really unnecessary and unprofessional. What she choose to do with that picture was really not nice but at the same time this guy grabbed her ass . This was in 2017 not 2007 so he should have known better then to try anything like that . So imo everyone is kind of a dick in this story.
That bitch only posted that crying pic for attention
That and im sure it made her feel powerful.
That bitch only posted that crying pic for attention
That and im sure if made her feel powerful.

Last edited:
So what the security gaurd did was really unnecessary and unprofessional. What she choose to do with that picture was really not nice but at the same time this guy grabbed her ass . This was in 2017 not 2007 so he should have known better then to try anything like that . So imo everyone is kind of a dick in this story.

That and im sure it made her feel powerful.

That and im sure if made her feel powerful.
Jfl at feeling sorry for "sexually assaulted" whores.
Having him and what he did in a viral tweet for humiliation is far more extreme than a mere ass grabbing

Having him and what he did in a viral tweet for humiliation is far more extreme than a mere ass grabbing
Soys would go crazy if the same thing happened to a foid who grabbed a guy's dick or ass.

Soys would go crazy if the same thing happened to a foid who grabbed a guy's dick or ass.
Exactly. They’d bring up the generic good ol’ never hit a woman rule

Just be nerdic/wasp

Blue eyes = cant be incel

Is there even proof he touched her? She could have just made it up and assaulted him for no reason.

she went too far by a mile

View: https://twitter.com/knockoutxo/status/881070792959598592?lang=en

Here’s the tweet

UPDATE: also i saw the dudes Facebook page. Nearly 4 years later he’s doing really well. He has a GF. Here’s his new GF.
View attachment 423815
@Total Imbecile @Copexodius Maximus @ordinaryotaku @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Don’t really have much of an opinion on this tbh. Good for him I guess since it didn’t actually ruin his life in the long term but he isn’t really a low status male so it’s not my problem. What about the foid though?

Don’t really have much of an opinion on this tbh. Good for him I guess since it didn’t actually ruin his life in the long term but he isn’t really a low status male so it’s not my problem. What about the foid though?
She is some typical blonde bitch who was riding the cock carousel in college and was in a sorority

She is some typical blonde bitch who was riding the cock carousel in college and was in a sorority
She is ugly as fuck tho. But is her life shit? Would be based if people realized that she is in the wrong. I wonder if that post is reportable for harassment