Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity what's your opinion on this incident?

do you think what this foid did was okay?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
this incident happened back in the summer of 2017. literally at the very start of july 2017. some guy grabbed a girl's ass. she dragged him out in a chokehold and then he fought back by slamming her into a wall. he got arrested and he cried when he got arrested. a security guard took a pic of him crying and sent it to the girl and she uploaded the photo on twitter explaining what happened. the tweet went viral, getting over 300,000 likes. you can look it all up and you might find a result.

i worried that guy committed suicide because of what that foid did to him. what she did to him is way worse than what he did to her. having your ass grabbed is bad but it isn't extremely horrible, but what he endured was very painful. i found out that he is doing okay and seemed to have moved on from what she did to him. i think embarrassing him in a viral tweet was too extreme. i don't mind her fighting back. but taking a pic of him crying and exposing his crime to everyone online? wow.

do you think it was okay for her to take a photo of him crying and upload it on twitter, telling everyone online know about what he did? or do you think that was going too far?

Low inhib for touching that foid's ass

Low IQ for getting caught doing it

Security guard is a cuck tbh. Both of them should have been arrested but the foid should have gotten worse.

Choking someone, which can lead to death, is way worse than "muh objectification". JFL

i mean if you play with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned. take risks and sometimes they don't pay off unfortunately

Nah man, they guy didn't deserve all that, and fuck me man this guy mogs me to ultra hell

Around 10 years ago beckies at school smacked my ass on several occasions as a joke, I never realised at the time that I could have reported her for sexual assault

Tbh what she did wasn’t wrong, the security guard added fuel to the fire. If that pic didn’t come out, then nothing would’ve gone viral and he probably wouldn’t have killed himself

Around 10 years ago beckies at school smacked my ass on several occasions as a joke, I never realised at the time that I could have reported her for sexual assault
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

shoot the cuck guard, burn the whore at the stake

He should have grabbed her pussy tbh

I can never side with a foid. Unfortunately, many of them are legitimate victims. But I can never give my sympathies to someone who doesn't care if I die alone and celibate.

Meanwhile I go to mcdonalds 3 times in one visit just to see if stacy would accidently touch my hand when I hand her change.

the only one in the wrong was the security guard. you touch someone, you risk them kicking your ass. that's like basic humanity 101. i mean, if if some guy touched my ass, i'd, well, probably awkwardly move away and try not to make eye contact. but still.

He should have grabbed her pussy tbh
you mean shouldn't? i don't know why but i feel like you meant shouldn't?
Nah man, they guy didn't deserve all that, and fuck me man this guy mogs me to ultra hell

View attachment 153645
that's the guy
Tbh what she did wasn’t wrong, the security guard added fuel to the fire. If that pic didn’t come out, then nothing would’ve gone viral and he probably wouldn’t have killed himself
what she did wrong was posting the pic of him on twitter to ruin his life. also he didn't kill himself. i thought he did. but i looked at his Facebook and he's doing ok
i mean if you play with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned. take risks and sometimes they don't pay off unfortunately
yeah but taking a pic, posting it online to ruin his life was unnecessary
Security guard is a cuck tbh. Both of them should have been arrested but the foid should have gotten worse.

Choking someone, which can lead to death, is way worse than "muh objectification". JFL
and also taking a pic of him crying and having the whole world know what he did to ruin his life. that foid is a cunt.

i'm new what does low inhib mean? explain
the only one in the wrong was the security guard. you touch someone, you risk them kicking your ass. that's like basic humanity 101. i mean, if if some guy touched my ass, i'd, well, probably awkwardly move away and try not to make eye contact. but still.
her uploading the pic and exposing his crime to millions was also bad

I’m new here what does low inhib mean?

Last edited:
you mean shouldn't? i don't know why but i feel like you meant shouldn't?

that's the guy

what she did wrong was posting the pic of him on twitter to ruin his life. also he didn't kill himself. i thought he did. but i looked at his Facebook and he's doing ok

yeah but taking a pic, posting it online to ruin his life was unnecessary

and also taking a pic of him crying and having the whole world know what he did to ruin his life. that foid is a cunt.
No. He should have grabbed her pussy!

Ok... He shouldn't have. He's obviously a manlet. He should have never been inside a bar surrounded by foids.

Ok... He shouldn't have. He's obviously a manlet. He should have never been inside a bar surrounded by foids.
That foid could’ve fought back without letting millions online know about his crime. What he did wasn’t the worst thing you can do.

Also he probably isn’t very short

That foid could’ve fought back without letting millions online know about his crime. What he did wasn’t the worst thing you can do.

Also he probably isn’t very short
You seem very passionate about this.

You seem very passionate about this.
Yeah but I have autism and people with autism tend to get stuck on certain things. I felt kinda bad for the guy even though I disagree with what he did.

women have no conciousness he cannot be blamed

So you disagree with how the girl responded?
yes she should have accepted it. she is property and should not take her hand against a master( the man)

yes she should have accepted it. she is property and should not take her hand against a master( the man)
A few people on twitter criticized her but then, ofc, got viciously attacked by feminists on Twitter

Meanwhile I go to mcdonalds 3 times in one visit just to see if stacy would accidently touch my hand when I hand her change.

This Becky was a bit of an autist or ADHD, her brother got expelled from school for a bomb threat, she smacked my ass then laughed at it with friends.

JFL at being so weak you get choked by a female. I would have grabbed her ass and then ran like a nigger with the last bucket of KFC.

JFL at being so weak you get choked by a female. I would have grabbed her ass and then ran like a nigger with the last bucket of KFC.
And if she tried to choke you, would you attack back?

And if she tried to choke you, would you attack back?
No, I’d run. Attacking a female, even if she’s trying to stab you or shoot you is always going to end poorly for you. The cucked cops would probably say she was justified for shooting you in the face because you touched her ass.

No, I’d run. Attacking a female, even if she’s trying to stab you or shoot you is always going to end poorly for you. The cucked cops would probably say she was justified for shooting you in the face because you touched her ass.
If I could get away with it, I’d beat her ass up for attempting to ruin that guy’s life. I understand why she fought back but lost a pic of him crying and humiliate him in front of millions online? That must’ve made him suicidal. Fortunately he never killed himself. Hope he’s ok.

Whoever voted yes is a soyboy who should have the :soy: emote next to his name.

Last edited:
Whoever voted no is a soyboy who should have the :soy: emote next I his name.
You mean whoever voted yes? Those who vote no are against what this girl did.

You mean whoever voted yes? Those who vote no are against what this girl did.
Yeah that’s what I meant, I said no originally as in “no, she didn’t go too far” when she did.

Anyone invading my close personal space with ill intent is free game as far as I'm concerned, whether it's shooting the person, gouging its eyes out or politely ask it to fuck off, they had it coming. My own morality requires me to answer no.

Anyone invading my close personal space with ill intent is free game as far as I'm concerned, whether it's shooting the person, gouging its eyes out or politely ask it to fuck off, they had it coming. My own morality requires me to answer no.
An emotion you have shouldn’t be how you respond. Emotions=/= morals
Let the prisoners stone him.
Stone who? The security guard?
You said you answered no but it says you answered yes

He’s a fucking pussy tbh, I don’t care.

why do you say that?
Grabbing a girls ass then crying when you get caught is fucking pathetic. I’m not going to take this guy’s side just because he is a man and she is a female.

Top Ten Things That Definitely Happened.

Tf did he expect? I wont say he deserved it (even tho i voted that) persay but what was he thinking?

Stay home and avoid crowds. Not because of covid, but rather because of women.

Grabbing a girls ass then crying when you get caught is fucking pathetic. I’m not going to take this guy’s side just because he is a man and she is a female.

Stay home and avoid crowds. Not because of covid, but rather because of women.
I checked on his fb a while ago and he’s doing fine. I worried he roped because of this. What she did to him is way worse than what he did to her. She literally had him humiliated all over the internet and he had to avoid everyone he knows