Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your fav emote?

b87.png

:feelshehe:

tbh

normiecel detected
cope :lul::lul::lul: this is 100x better than the real crying laughter because here he have his eyes open and in a mocking way, the other crying laughing emoji got closed eyes and friendly like a cuck

cope :lul::lul::lul: this is 100x better than the real crying laughter because here he have his eyes open and in a mocking way, the other crying laughing emoji got closed eyes and friendly like a cuck
I prefer my emojis untainted by the female finger

this :lul: emoji gets abused left and right by most of everyone, not to mention foids. The pepe ones are purer

is there any foids here? :feelstrash:
yes bro. Undercover foids are everywhere. But that wasn't my point. my point is that this emoji: :lul: get used a lot elsewhere, particularly by foids and normies, whereas this emoji :feelshehe: and the other green ones are, to my knowledge, specific to this forum and looksmax of course

Last edited:
yes bro. Undercover foids are everywhere. But that wasn't my point. my point is that this emoji: :lul: get used a lot elsewhere, particularly by foids and normies, whereas this emoji :feelshehe: and the other green ones are, to my knowledge, specific to this forum and looksmax of course
i wouldnt know that shit bro im too out of civilisation i dont know a shit what the normies do and like, first time i saw this emoji on here and its different from samsung and iphone :lul::lul::lul: