Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any youtubercels here? what's your experiences?

turtle4

turtle4

Banned
-
i'm thinking of becoming a youtuber (faceless gaming) because i recently got masters in league of legends. i can even teach people fundamentals in the game and how to improve because for me the road up here was harsh and required lots of self reflection and maybe i could help by making it easier for people. and maybe i could even teachmaxx some egirl about the game and force her to show me her pussy in order for me to teach her my skillz IN GAME :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::feelshaha::feelsokman:

what have your experiences been? any tips and tricks for growing a youtube channel? editing advice to make the editing process more streamlined so you can make lots of videos? (i wonder what editing software ITV uses) maybe advice and discussion on SEO and how to make it in the algorithm

it isnt 2014 no more, grayfag

better off streaming on camsoda jfl

i'm thinking of becoming a youtuber (faceless gaming) because i recently got masters in league of legends. i can even teach people fundamentals in the game and how to improve because for me the road up here was harsh and required lots of self reflection and maybe i could help by making it easier for people. and maybe i could even teachmaxx some egirl about the game and force her to show me her pussy in order for me to teach her my skillz IN GAME :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::feelshaha::feelsokman:

what have your experiences been? any tips and tricks for growing a youtube channel? editing advice to make the editing process more streamlined so you can make lots of videos? (i wonder what editing software ITV uses) maybe advice and discussion on SEO and how to make it in the algorithm
Pray that jews like you enough to recommend your videos

failed at it just like everything else in my life

Extremely oversaturated market, give up buddy boyo. Unless you provide extremely unique content thats not boring and that people want to see but cant because it doesnt currently exist.
If you use it as some sort of artistic project, then i see but if your purpose is monetary gain you stand no chance, especially as an ugly inkwell, because if you were a chad you could have at least used your face as an advantage.
Making money in basically any market that's not just regular work is actually impossible in the present.

Dont be optimistic but give It a try. As i see be really good in LoL can make the rgirls decrease the necessary points for a chance to you (from 10 to 9.5, i guess). But you have to be really good, even above master. I gave up LoL when the game made me cry, yrah i'm a fag haha

Dont be optimistic but give It a try. As i see be really good in LoL can make the rgirls decrease the necessary points for a chance to you (from 10 to 9.5, i guess). But you have to be really good, even above master. I gave up LoL when the game made me cry, yrah i'm a fag haha
i know the feel i break down crying on average once a week rn but some periods are really dark.