Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your excuse for not running great gatsby game?

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
If I were under 22 and sub-5, I would never bother with forums or girls for that matter. Instead, I'd be running spurned-lover-turned-looksmaxer gatsby style. Just save money for surgeries. Chin implant, nose job, and fillers can take anyone up a point and make your life better. I'd emerge in my mid-20s a fully flanged male -- ready to actually experience life. Even if it didn't work out, the hope alone would keep me sane.

I don't know about that, but I know you're a Lookist, and Lookists should be in, you know, Lookism.

Surgery is my plan, but how is that the "Gatsby" game?

You can't save money that you don't have.

I don't know about that, but I know you're a Lookist, and Lookists should be in, you know, Lookism.

Half of Lookism moved here. All that's left are alts and a handful of narcy humblebraggers making up stories to get positive feedback. The average thread reads "A friend of my oneitus told me she thinks I'm cute... wtf do I do?????" It's a ghost town.

Half of Lookism moved here. All that's left are alts and a handful of narcy humblebraggers making up stories to get positive feedback. The average thread reads "A friend of my oneitus told me she thinks I'm cute... wtf do I do?????" It's a ghost town.
And yet they claim their forum is superior. Are you an incel?

You need money+ a base. And what if ANY surgery gets botched? specially those about jaw or cheek area

Surgery is my plan, but how is that the "Gatsby" game?

You get rejected by women, so you withdraw for an extended period of time to get better. Then you emerge as a fuckable version of yourself. Seems kinda legit for youngcels.