Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's wrong with foids in winter?

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
Every winter it's the same: I walk down the streets in a crowded area where a lot of stacys walk in short skirts and bare legs. Are they immune to cold temperatures the hips downwards? Like they wear big coats, gloves and wool hats etc. but they don't give a fuck about their legs. But... why?

Showing off for Chad.

"They clearly wear it for their own comfort, inkwler!" :soy:
They freeze their ass off even to impress chads.

Every winter it's the same: I walk down the streets in a crowded area where a lot of stacys walk in short skirts and bare legs. Are they immune to cold temperatures the hips downwards? Like they wear big coats, gloves and wool hats etc. but they don't give a fuck about their legs. But... why?
and they have cold even in a house but in the street they show meat

I once made such a comment during my normie days. Got laughed at for being a virgin who doesn't know how hot females are inside

slightly off topic but i love winter

Liking summer as an incel makes no sense. Winter is easily the best season.
facts, summer sucks as an incel. women wear revealing clothes, everyone's outside hanging. but incels can't have any of that, unless you're lucky and actually got friends

Nordic descendants, you'll see their male counterparts also wearing tight t-shirts bearing their arms in the cold weather

Anything for Chad.

They would swim through lava naked if it meant getting approval from Chad.

So romantic.

Winter is cumming teehee

there are no seasons when it comes to attracting chads.

Chad is the reason.