Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's worse than just being ugly is the fact that I don't look normal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Being ugly is one thing but I just don't look normal.

I have oversized ears, an oversized nose, fish lips, wide spaced eyes and an alien shaped head. No facial harmony whatsoever.

I just wish that I could at the very least simply look normal.

I literally look like trash.

Do you really think it would change much? I am a normal uggo, I look normal but Im balding and a manlet, and I still feel (and am) the cast out

I look like i was in a car accident.

I look like an ape

Attachments

• 1613331577180.gif
    1613331577180.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
Do you really think it would change much? I am a normal uggo, I look normal but Im balding and a manlet, and I still feel (and am) the cast out
Maby it wouldn't change my inceldom but at least I would get treated slightly better

Maby it wouldn't change my inceldom but at least I would get treated slightly better
I get what you mean. Are your ears really just too big or do they stand away sideways? Nothing you can do about it?

I feel that. I have a horrible, sweeping forehead and sad, pudgy cheeks (even though I'm not a fatcel). I'm not even technically hideous, just pathetically below average.

Being a truecel is a curse worst than cancer.

I can attest to that. I have cancer but being a truecel is waaaaaay more depressing.
If you look normal, even if you're ugly, you will still be treated as normal. If you don't look normal, you will not be seen or be treated as normal, no matter what you do or where you go.

I hope you get better
Me too, bro. Thanks! It's funny, because when normies find out, they don't care. My normie classmates, after finding out I had to drop out of a semester because I had cancer, couldn't have given less of a shit. But I bet if I was a Chad, they would have organized a fundraiser, and it would have made the news.

Me too, bro. Thanks! It's funny, because when normies find out, they don't care. My normie classmates, after finding out I had to drop out of a semester because I had cancer, couldn't have given less of a shit. But I bet if I was a Chad, they would have organized a fundraiser, and it would have made the news.
I think if you were a Stacy, they'd care more. Chads they might care a bit but Stacies is who they'd throw fundraisers for.

Just be Stacy theory.

You can hit me up with a PM anytime if you wanna vent or talk about it or whatever. You can beat this!

I think if you were a Stacy, they'd care more. Chads they might care a bit but Stacies is who they'd throw fundraisers for.

Just be Stacy theory.

You can hit me up with a PM anytime if you wanna vent or talk about it or whatever. You can beat this!
Sure man! And you're totally right. Proof that literally nothing is allowed by our society to threaten a Stacie's happiness or wellbeing!

I get what you mean. Are your ears really just too big or do they stand away sideways? Nothing you can do about it?
My ears are big and long. They don't stick out.