Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being so fucking ugly is just so brutal - I just can't take it anymore...

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I can't believe I've been coping about my looks for so long. I look so disgusting, what a fucking joke, I just had a deep look into the mirror and can't help but laugh at how absurd this shit is. I've just looked through my old photos, not a very difficult task since I barely ever take pictures (guess why), and yeah, I've always been pretty ugly even when I was gymmaxxed I was at best a 4 on my good day 8 years ago. My entire life is fucked because of the way I look. Every encounter I ever had, every time I got treated like shit it can all be traced back to looks.

I will never forget when I was larping at my restaurant job that I had a girlfriend and one of the ugly 1/10 landwhale teenager workers there said "See, even he has a girlfriend!". That was so fucking brutal to hear, that 'even I' have a GF, as if I am not even a fucking human being. Little moments like that, when people spoke the truth by accident really hurt so bad. That stupid whore did not even realize the significance of her words, the magnitude of the insult she just made towards me, for her it was normal to be surprised to hear a subhuman like me could have a girlfriend, it was so fucking natural she did not even begin to question what she just implied towards me. I mogged that bitch by the way, and yet her life will be infinitely easier than mine. She is probably already pumpedNdumped by multiple chads by now.

I've been coping with blackpill for a very long time now. But this is no way to live a life. There is only so long you can cope. I honestly don't want to live another 30 years+ like this, I am so fucking done with this dogshit life. If this is what my life is going to look like for the rest of my days then fuck that, I'm done.

I've been contemplating ending it all, but I am still holding on to my SEAmaxx copium, though back in my head I kind of think it's not going to work but ehh... I might as well do it before I kill myself so I don't regret anything. I am giving it my final shot, losing all the weight, going to the lowest BMI I was in my adult life, getting relatively fit, getting a facial surgery and hair surgery with scalp micropigmentation. Wearing eye coloured contacts, lifts, and all the other looksmaxx frauding I can possibly think of.

My goal is very simple, all I fucking want is one single woman to give me the time of day for a single night without me having to resort to pay for it. If I can get that then maybe I'll keep around but otherwise I'm calling it quits out of this gay ass world.

I can't believe I've been coping about my looks for so long. I look so disgusting, what a fucking joke, I just had a deep look into the mirror and can't help but laugh at how absurd this shit is. I've just looked through my old photos, not a very difficult task since I barely ever take pictures (guess why), and yeah, I've always been pretty ugly even when I was gymmaxxed I was at best a 4 on my good day 8 years ago. My entire life is fucked because of the way I look. Every encounter I ever had, every time I got treated like shit it can all be traced back to looks.

I will never forget when I was larping at my restaurant job that I had a girlfriend and one of the ugly 1/10 landwhale teenager workers there said "See, even he has a girlfriend!". That was so fucking brutal to hear, that 'even I' have a GF, as if I am not even a fucking human being. Little moments like that, when people spoke the truth by accident really hurt so bad. That stupid whore did not even realize the significance of her words, the magnitude of the insult she just made towards me, for her it was normal to be surprised to hear a subhuman like me could have a girlfriend, it was so fucking natural she did not even begin to question what she just implied towards me. I mogged that bitch by the way, and yet her life will be infinitely easier than mine. She is probably already pumpedNdumped by multiple chads by now.

I've been coping with blackpill for a very long time now. But this is no way to live a life. There is only so long you can cope. I honestly don't want to live another 30 years+ like this, I am so fucking done with this dogshit life. If this is what my life is going to look like for the rest of my days then fuck that, I'm done.

I've been contemplating ending it all, but I am still holding on to my SEAmaxx copium, though back in my head I kind of think it's not going to work but ehh... I might as well do it before I kill myself so I don't regret anything. I am giving it my final shot, losing all the weight, going to the lowest BMI I was in my adult life, getting relatively fit, getting a facial surgery and hair surgery with scalp micropigmentation. Wearing eye coloured contacts, lifts, and all the other looksmaxx frauding I can possibly think of.

My goal is very simple, all I fucking want is one single woman to give me the time of day for a single night without me having to resort to pay for it. If I can get that then maybe I'll keep around but otherwise I'm calling it quits out of this gay ass world.
Dnr but can you send your face on PMs, i can honestly tell you if you're really hideous or just another BPDcel

Stopped reading.
Can we get this normie out of here?
All you do on this forum is be mean to me and try to put me down. You can't even read properly, I said I was larping that I had a GF because I wanted to fit in with the rest of them.

Dnr but can you send your face on PMs, i can honestly tell you if you're really hideous or just another BPDcel
I was already rated sub3 by IncelTV

He has Body dismorphia disorder..

fag you lied about having a gf and expected normies not to comment on that..

Misfit is the most annoying user on the forum.

Its the only existence i have known

That "even" hurts so much. I heard one of my classmates say "even (my name) knows". I already knew my classmates thought low of me but having it confirmed was brutal.

But to give my two cents about suicide. I think suicide should only be an option if you tried everything. If you tried to better your life in every single way and you're still miserable, then whats the point of living? Just to be miserable? But try everything first, who knows, maybe life will get better.

But to give my two cents about suicide. I think suicide should only be an option if you tried everything. If you tried to better your life in every single way and you're still miserable, then whats the point of living? Just to be miserable? But try everything first, who knows, maybe life will get better.
yeah I agree with that.

That is why I decided to finally get this surgery and SEAmaxx just to make sure I did everything I could so I don't have any regrets and not gonna second guess myself if it comes to that.

Stopped reading.
Can we get this normie out of here?
You've barely been here for a month and you're wanting people to get banned? Please kill yourself. I'm sick of these new users feeling so entitled to kick a user who's been here for over 5 fucking years just because they said something you don't like.

same man, for me it's my big nose and my pathetic height (5'5), everywhere I fuckin turn I'm either ignored or spoken down to like I'm nothin, fuck this life

20%
You've barely been here for a month and you're wanting people to get banned? Please kill yourself. I'm sick of these new users feeling so entitled to kick a user who's been here for over 5 fucking years just because they said something you don't like.
Fag. Idc what you think.
Get fucked
both of you are cucks, this loser wears colored lenses

Go er you stupid Normie

Being ugly is brutal, literally every person treats us differently compared to everyone else. We walk into a room and we get nothin but silent treatment or general hostility. I've experienced this in every single environment. We don't fit the conventional look of a normal person, I'm so fuckin short I may as well be a kid (5'5). My nose sticks out like a fuckin pelican, fuck this life, it never began for losers like us.

Fag. Idc what you think.
Get fucked
both of you are cucks, this loser wears colored lenses
How can incels be cucks if we can't even get girlfriends? Go shove a shotgun in your mouth you fucking mouth breather.

Its Fucked i can kind of relate to this:feelscry:

yes there is a lots of such infiltrators here

Yeah there's no escaping it. You can only avoid mirrors for so long.

And even if you could avoid them, other people will remind you constantly of your ugly looks.

Good luck brocel, If you atleast get in decent shape you might feel better

Being ugly is brutal, literally every person treats us differently compared to everyone else. We walk into a room and we get nothin but silent treatment or general hostility. I've experienced this in every single environment.
Story of my life.

First impressions are everything, and what's the first thing that a person notices? Your looks.

You shut up. Do you really think that people don't that you were postmsxxing?
shut up chad.
I have no life.
You go out all day so you cant postmaxx

will never forget when I was larping at my restaurant job that I had a girlfriend and one of the ugly 1/10 landwhale teenager workers there said "See, even he has a girlfriend!". That was so fucking brutal to hear, that 'even I' have a GF, as if I am not even a fucking human being.
It should be legal to challenge that bitch to a duel
full

We're the misfits of society, excluded from normie culture. Everywhere we turn, we're treated as outcasts because of how we look. I think people perceive me as autistic because I'm unusually quiet around most people. It's more social anxiety based as I can communicate if I'm comfortable but I'm rarely ever comfortable around anyone. But people automatically align me with autistic in addition to my short height and big nose, it never fuckin began.