Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats worse...narrow shoulders or wimp skull shape

Which is worse

• Narrow shoulders

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Shit skull shape

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters
Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Which is the worse death sentence

you can fraud shoulders as well but not shit skull shape.

Dont know tbh since neither are issues for me

u can still prettyboymaxx with a shit frame but nothing will save u from a gay alien skull

Shit skull shape, hyperbrachycephalic in particular.

In general, if you have a shit frame not only will you not get laid but other men won't respect you and it'll be hard or impossible to put on muscle. If you have an ugly face but an average body, at least you can gymmaxx and become an ogre so that people won't fuck with you.

Dont know tbh since neither are issues for me
Neither do i. So i just imagined myself with one of those problems and then i chose

Skull shape hands down. Bonus: no surgery for it.

Both are bad to have as a man, but face kills you 100%, shoulders are something that some won't even noticed unless it's pointed out to them

Wimp skull shape. Height almost always determines shoulder width unless you have some disease like marfans.
MIke Tyson has narrower shoulders than all the tallfags in the heavy weight division because height=frame

Wimp skull shape. Height almost always determines shoulder width unless you have some disease like marfans.
MIke Tyson has narrower shoulders than all the tallfags in the heavy weight division because height=frame

He had a good shoulder to waist ratio

Skull shape and height are the most important things

JFL when you have both, having narrow shoulders makes you look like a weakling pussy and a gay alien skull is pretty much self explanatory

With a good face there is always hope.