Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who is worse: Niggers or women?

Who is worse: Niggers or women?

• Niggers

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Women

Votes: 38 73.1%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Who is worse: Niggers or women?

this is a difficult question tbh

foids wont try to rob or kill me and some of them want to fuck for money so foids are much better

Women. If foids were strong like niggers, they would exactly be like niggers.

i would say its blacks becuase as much i absiolty despsie and hate foids at elast they arent going around and killing,raping ,robbing,replacing people.blacks are violent animals born to rape and kill.
i myself had any exp[ericne when i was arounf 15 years aold i was fuckign walking to a gas stattion go get the money order.as soon i left the gas stattion sudently a gta san andreas cj like black thug with white banayan caught my amr and tried to pull the whole 800 dollars in my hand.the struggle contunued until he pulled off with wholee 700 while i only got 100 dollar note.from tha m,oement i hate blacks.

Sheboons if you get on their bad side

Reported for bigotry

Women, they’re empty headed vacuous creatures.

I blame the people that created online and gave them power

Da blacks stole muh money

Niggas are terrible because of sheboon matriarchy

They have a symbiotic relationship. Women enable nigs by politically supporting and upholding afrocentric social structures, while nigs provide the nigculture for women to consoom and imitate

They have a symbiotic relationship. Women enable nigs by politically supporting and upholding afrocentric social structures, while nigs provide the nigculture for women to consoom and imitate
Rich whites chad Own nigh life

Would sheboons be included in niggers?

Niggas are terrible because of sheboon matriarchy
i know. i fucking hate progressivism. this intersectionality victimhood hierarchy is going to drain us o wealth

I dont have to deal with niggers too much where i live but women tangibly make my life hell every day.

Also i think women have done more to ruin my favorite videogames and franchises more than niggers have.

Women are worse because they can be niggish as well.

You can get rid of one but no the other.

Nothing will top my hate for foids, not even niggers. Although they do come very close

Basically this, but Jews are enabling them both.
Nothing will top my hate for foids, not even niggers. Although they do come very close
Basically my take.

Every nigcel I've met here is particularly nice, but still that's only a minority of nigcels IRL.

Foids are obviously worse.

I have a very unpopular opinion here that a black person is not automatically a nigger. I define nigger as something else entirely. Being a nigger is a mindset. White people can be niggers, as seen with rap culture spreading and delinquency.

tekashi-sixnine.jpg

The thing is that people often generalize niggers as being 'black people' based on the fact that most black people are niggers.

Think about it, there are black people out there who want to simply get an education, contribute to their family, live in society, and not do dumb acts while being a good citizen. This is a white person mindset. People of any race can have this mindset, and they are the type of people to be friendly, nice, and not chimp out on random things.

Foids all engage in eugenics. Or at least, all foids of the present day. They're so evil to the point where they DEMAND that you give them the right to kill their child because THEY weren't responsible enough to close their legs. Disgusting.

Niggers are worse. To all blackcels reading this, I’m not directing this at you. The way I see it, Nigger is more about their thugmaxxed personality than race. Many blacks like the YouTuber savvy guy and many of you on here may be black, but you aren’t niggers. Niggers are the thugs that hang out in packs and will beat you up to steal your stuff or ant the very least make you stay alert and on edge while walking by. Even some white guys are basically niggers. I knew a few ones like that in high school. At least I don’t have to worry about foods doing that stuff because they are too physically weak and U could easily overpower them.