Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is worse: being a white manlet or being an ethnic?

What is worse: being a white manlet or being an ethnic?

• Manlet

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Ethnic

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
-

depends what kind of ethinc, if your a curry that is of course way worse than a white manlet, but it also depends how short the white man is

depends what kind of ethinc, if your a curry that is of course way worse than a white manlet, but it also depends how short the white man is

I would say ethnic since white manlets can still potentially seamaxx if their other genes are good and they have the money.
Probably are more respected in other aspects of life too... but of course it also depends on a variable of factors.

I would say ethnic since white manlets can still potentially seamaxx if their other genes are good and they have the money.
Probably are more respected in other aspects of life too... but of course it also depends on a variable of factors.
Nah. I saw like 3 blonde blue eyed nordic looking guys at Costco the other day. They were all subhuman facially AND were like 5'5. I have also seen many White male nurses who were shirt and scrawny.

I mogged them all

However, OP needs to be more precise. Comparing a Vietnamese to a white is not the same as comparing an iranian to a white

Nah. I saw like 3 blonde blue eyed nordic looking guys at Costco the other day. They were all subhuman facially AND were like 5'5. I have also seen many White male nurses who were shirt and scrawny.

I mogged them all

However, OP needs to be more precise. Comparing a Vietnamese to a white is not the same as comparing an iranian to a white
Perhaps but JBW is comically overpowered sometimes.
Asian women will throw themselves at anything white to a cartoonish degree.

Nah. This just isn't true unless you're talking of jungle gooks, and even then, there je an element of money involved. Many White sexpats get robbed and scammed because of this.

Don't get me wrong, if an asian woman has to, she will choose a short blonde guy over a short asian guy, but she still wants a normie white guy, not an incel

Nah. This just isn't true unless you're talking of jungle gooks, and even then, there je an element of money involved. Many White sexpats get robbed and scammed because of this.

Don't get me wrong, if an asian woman has to, she will choose a short blonde guy over a short asian guy, but she still wants a normie white guy, not an incel
All asians but jungle gooks especially... but as you say there is sometimes an element of money involved... it's a very nuanced question that requires more than two options.

We don't live in 2004 anymore, I think the golden era is over where any random white slob could go to Asia and had women throw themselves at him.

generally speaking, ethnic

Because of how disgusting 2 belly buttons in the yellow inbreeding cult (yic) worse

We don't live in 2004 anymore, I think the golden era is over where any random white slob could go to Asia and had women throw themselves at him.
Based. Asian women are westernized. All they want is a chad these days. Even a normie can’t stand a chance in a Asian country unless he betabux.

Unless you’re in the top 1% of ethnics that actually look decently good, it’s always better to be white.

theres lot of vid on youtube with 40yo fat white guys with young noodle foids in SEA tbh so i dont think so, unless u somehow even lower smv than those old men

Unless you’re in the top 1% of ethnics that actually look decently good, it’s always better to be white.
ud be surprise how many good looking 'ethnics' have white genes

100% of ethnics are incel so

Forum's officially retarded. Imagine wanting to be a 5'5 Mayo manlet rather than 6'3 ethnic chad..

Depends I’d rather be a normal black than a white manlet but I’d be a 3’0, deformed, cancerous white over a yellow