Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: mouth breather

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
I was a mouthbreather in my youth which led me do developing a long narrow horse face and a small alien like jaw and my head shape is an oval shape which makes it much much worse, anyone else the same?

I was a mouthbreather in my youth which led me do developing a long narrow horse face and a small alien like jaw and my head shape is an oval shape which makes it much much worse, anyone else the same?
i would mouth breathe a lot but then i stopped

My nose is always stuffed for some reaason, doctor recommended me some nose spray and when it didn't work he just gave up on investigating further
Same here, all my life my nose was stuffed and blocked up and I’m hypersensitive to allergies which is the cause, I over used a decongestant a couple of years ago which permanently fucked up my sinuses and now it’s even worse…

anyone else the same?
more than likely, considering my face looks long and narrow compared to when I was a baby with minecraft shaped head

more than likely, considering my face looks long and narrow compared to when I was a baby with minecraft shaped head
It’s over, Growing a beard can help hide the subhuman jaw a little bit, but still it can’t fully hide the horse face :feelsbadman:

It’s over, Growing a beard can help hide the subhuman jaw a little bit, but still it can’t fully hide the horse face :feelsbadman:
i have a shitty goatee so i look a bit more older

When growing up, for sure. As an adult, no. Is this some sort of proof for mewing or whatever?

As a kid yeah

When growing up, for sure. As an adult, no. Is this some sort of proof for mewing or whatever?
No mewing is bullshit. Nothing can reverse the damage from childhood mouth breathing.

No mewing is bullshit. Nothing can reverse the damage from childhood mouth breathing.
Nothing works if you have recessed jaw and mouth breathe

Growing a beard can help hide the subhuman jaw a little bit
People can literally see daylight through my beard. It's fucking ovER.

I mean, I agree. But that's the first thing that came to mind. Kinda like how "NoFap" was getting so popular among the ForeverAlone community a decade ago and trying to be used as some sort of proof of improving masculinity or whatever. All of it is bullshit. Genetically, you can't do much to change yourself. You either "got it" or "don't". Once you realize this, it's much easier to move on with your life and not speculate on fantasy.

I mean, I agree. But that's the first thing that came to mind. Kinda like how "NoFap" was getting so popular among the ForeverAlone community a decade ago and trying to be used as some sort of proof of improving masculinity or whatever. All of it is bullshit.
The only “benefit” of nofap it’s more sexual frustration, its laughable watching the redditors are participating in it, what ever helps them cope I guess….
Genetically, you can't do much to change yourself. You either "got it" or "don't". Once you realize this, it's much easier to move on with your life and not speculate on fantasy.
I don’t have what foids are looking for, so now I’m just coping away, I’m close to accepting this reality, but it’s extremely hard to move on. Maybe a few more years of isolation might finally make me fully numb to it all.

This but I'm still a mouth breather. :feelsrope:
This too, I try to hide it with my beard but I'm still an uggo.

Same man. And for me, I always slept on one side (my right), so the right side of my face is all flattened and asymmetric to the other side, which has at least a tiny bit of cheekbone-definition.

No I position my tongue in the mewing position by habit since I was like 16. I never liked mouthbreathing because my mouth would dry up and my breath would stink hella.

Dude just close your mouth you fucking retard

You mouth breath from the mouth because you had recession in the frist place , you are confusing action and reaction

Last edited:
I have a runny nose

Mew Mewing GIF by ibloggertop

The 1 defining trait for all incels.

I actually saw many non incel people, both foids and normies who were moutbreathing