Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill whats the worst part of being a incel to you

Wanting to seek love but unable to

Absolutely everything kek fuck my life :feelskek:

It's the lack of respect. It's subtle but everyday no one will give you eye contact, women flat out ignore you, people talk over you.

Witnessing the constant sexualization and "dirty jokes" in western media reminds you of your inceldom
Movies where there is a couple reminds you of your inceldom
Driving past a school reminds you of your inceldom
It inhibits your ability to enjoy most things people base their entire lives around
Also, being expected to play a contributing role to society as an adult when you have the relationship experience of a child, I just can't quite honestly, my mind has eroded far too much from so many years of being alone, I had constant violent idealizations when I waged because people have abused and betrayed me so much and for other reasons I just couldn't hold a job, I really just have no value.

Knowing that no foid will love me and look at me as a partner :reeeeee:

Permanently stunted socially

for me is rotting and doing the same shit everyday. at first it was enjoyable but now its feels like you are about to lose it. also the second worst part is that instead of people helping you they blame you for everything. the final worst part is seeing other peoplehappy even ugly guys while your life is living hell
Not being able to feel the physical warmth of another human being

Not having a wife to touch and being constantly reminded of what I'm missing.

I hate the hate I get.
Come on normies don’t stare at me like I killed your entire family. Just move on , nothing special about me. Normies seem to get wide eyed and seemingly offended upon seeing my probably not so good looking face.
yeah i hate it when people stare