Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill whats the worst part of being a incel to you

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
for me is rotting and doing the same shit everyday. at first it was enjoyable but now its feels like you are about to lose it. also the second worst part is that instead of people helping you they blame you for everything. the final worst part is seeing other peoplehappy even ugly guys while your life is living hell

Being treated like shit

being in an incel forum

too much sex and blowjobs on my dick :feelsUgh:

Watching everyone else have a normal sex life while I missed out on mine.

Watching everyone in a relationship, especially i get crushed when i see teens. Fuck man i wish i had a gf when i was 16 :fuk:
Other than that, i just got used to.

Watching everyone in a relationship, especially i get crushed when i see teens. Fuck man i wish i had a gf when i was 16 :fuk:
Other than that, i just got used to.
sorry to hear that i am 19 but i also wish i had a gf wheni was 16

being ugly. I can't look at my reflection without wanting to cry

That all my horniness and genes are wasted.

Not being listened to or taken seriously by normies.

Also ur treated like shit by women for just existing

"Hee-Hee never began"

Personally speaking being ugly 4 sure.

The fact people pretend it doesn't exist. If they outright said "yeah you're pieces of shit and we like the taller, stronger with better skeletal structured guys" I'd at least know it's not my fault.

The fact they constantly gaslight me into thinking it's not my body that's the issue is my problem.

The fact people pretend it doesn't exist. If they outright said "yeah you're pieces of shit and we like the taller, stronger with better skeletal structured guys" I'd at least know it's not my fault.

The fact they constantly gaslight me into thinking it's not my body that's the issue is my problem.
yeah most of us have been gaslighted

People treating me like a ghost. Like I don't exist.

Having no hope and motivation to work for a better life

People treating me like a ghost. Like I don't exist.
Comedy Masks GIF by TeatteriSoittorasia

for me is rotting and doing the same shit everyday. at first it was enjoyable but now its feels like you are about to lose it. also the second worst part is that instead of people helping you they blame you for everything. the final worst part is seeing other peoplehappy even ugly guys while your life is living hell
That i have to see normies and fags

Not being rich pains me more than being incel ngl

Seeing myself get older, balder and uglier... Without any "good ol days" to look back on, where I experienced teen love, sex and intimacy.

And knowing that if I ever ascend, the women wanting for me will be just as old and ugly as me.

Not getting my first kiss when I was 16, 19, 22, and now 25, is way more painful then I imagined it would be.

Nothing about being an incel is worse to me than the hatred I recieve from soyciety simply for having poor looks, short height, or autism. I could even live without a gf and rot away forever in peace just fine if I was left alone. But the normies won't leave me alone. They go out of their way to harass, threaten, and harm me. Even though in real life and on sites other than here I have done nothing to deserve this treatment.

Seeing myself get older, balder and uglier... Without any "good ol days" to look back on, where I experienced teen love, sex and intimacy.

And knowing that if I ever ascend, the women wanting for me will be just as old and ugly as me.

Not getting my first kiss when I was 16, 19, 22, and now 25, is way more painful then I imagined it would be.
The agepill is also up there for me. The agepill is the most brutal pill of all the possible blackpills because there is no escape or cope for it. No possible way to maxx out of it. Especially when you hit 30 years old and become a wizard incel it is more over than it has ever been so far. I am dreading the day that I turn 30, and even though I still have like 8 years before that happens, time seems to pass by faster and faster.

brutal sorry to hear that its sad how many of us are going through the same thing

Nothing about being an incel is worse to me than the hatred I recieve from soyciety simply for having poor looks, short height, or autism. I could even live without a gf and rot away forever in peace just fine if I was left alone. But the normies won't leave me alone. They go out of their way to harass, threaten, and harm me. Even though in real life and on sites other than here I have done nothing to deserve this treatment.
brutal carry some dangerous equipment with u

Getting the lack of touch love affection and femininity and seeing normfags or chad get it.

Seeing other people happy for doing virtually nothing while I'm stuck stagnating in depression no matter what I try.

The shame. Knowing I won’t be able to do what all my male ancestors did and won’t continue my family line

everything is boring and not fun anymore.