Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s the worse thing to ever happen to you?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
For me it was when I froze on stage in front of my entire school and was tripping over my words.

For me, it was my dad dying on my lap.

For me it was when I froze on stage in front of my entire school and was tripping over my words.
same thing has happened to me, except it was a class of like 60 students

>inb4 being born

When my puppy died

I got hit by a title IX accusation for being transphobic and misogynist. Not as bad as the guy whos dad died but still bad, people already think I'm incel.

Sleeping on my side giving me an asymettric face. No one will take the retard with the lop sided face seriously

Puberty, even though it was over before it began.

being bluepilled for 28 years

Sleeping on my side giving me an asymettric face. No one will take the retard with the lop sided face seriously
Fam I don't think it matters that much. Humans are supposed to sleep on their side.

Im talking about anyone who responds witg a detailed post.
True, I myself had to go around the post a little to make it vague. I’ve just seen some people confident and speaking about stuff on here since not many normies know about this place, but you gotta remember there’s always guests and IT will snatch your soul given the chance

Probably hanging out with who I did in high school. They were mean and weird at the same time it’s hard to describe it. This one especially would get mad for literally no reason and just punch you for nothing and he bullied all the incel kids at school. But I hung around him and another kid because they were the only ones who’d accept me.

Not being aborted

Last edited:
For me, it was my dad dying on my lap.
brutal, man
I'm sorry
my condolences to you
My father died too, but I was only a kid at the time.
It was the worst thing that ever happened to me. It still hurts... to this day.

brutal, man
I'm sorry
my condolences to you
My father died too, but I was only a kid at the time.
It was the worst thing that ever happened to me. It still hurts... to this day.

Sorry about that. I was 32 (actually still am) when he died, so at least i was old enough to handle it.

reading Mensa IQ's posts

Discovering that the only friend I had screwed me over HARD for her own gains, after I made effort to maintain that friendship for years. That shit blackpilled me hard. The only female I thought that "wasn't like that", was indeed like that. AWALT.

Back when I thought I still had a chance with women I said ‘hi’ to a girl and immediately got kicked out the club by a bouncer while everyone laughed.

This is nearly impossible for me to answer. So many bad things happened to me. It’s like a card game where you get one bad hand after another.

When i realised i would never grow to become taller
or my penis grow longer and have more girth

Are you sure thats how it works? I don't think sleeping would affect it that much tbh

Shit pants in front of foid in middle school. Shit leaked onto floor and into socks.

When I got hooked on amphetamines and lost 2 years of my life.

The moment I was conceived.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Im sorry bro but you had to laugh when looking back on that
I went the rest of day with shit in pants. Crushed up into asshole when I had to sit down. Crohn’s disease hits hard when foid teacher won’t let you go to restroom because they think you went too much.

Discovering that the only friend I had screwed me over HARD for her own gains, after I made effort to maintain that friendship for years. That shit blackpilled me hard. The only female I thought that "wasn't like that", was indeed like that. AWALT.

no offense but that is common as dirt

nearly everyone will do that to you, even your own family

the time i pissed myself in front of a group of teenage foids

no offense but that is common as dirt

nearly everyone will do that to you, even your own family
Unfortunately, how common it is doesn't change how hard it hurts. When you find that the only person you trusted just saw you as a tool to be used, how can you trust anyone ever again?

Unfortunately, how common it is doesn't change how hard it hurts. When you find that the only person you trusted just saw you as a tool to be used, how can you trust anyone ever again?

sadly it's what most men go through at some point

one of those "i'm really on my own and everyone wants me fucking dead" moments

Wut? Is this really a thing?