Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the point of living if you're alone

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
You can have all the copes in your life but the end of the day you will still sleep alone

Copes are life. As I breathe I run. As my heart beats I pedal my bike. As you live you can participate. They mean the most of anything else

You can have all the copes in your life but the end of the day you will still sleep alone
If you give your life to the true God it's not a cope but it brings true healing!!

no point. an organism is nothing special. but what gives the motivation to work or live is havving and taking care of you kid simply put eproduction. we dont get to do that so its over. technically we got mogged by a roach it gets to breed while we rot.

as sub6 living with woman would be hell, she will disrespect you a lot and kick up a fuss

Your purpose is to be a good goy and work for Mr. Goldberg so he can earn more schekels

@faded