Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Whats the nastiest thing you've done while jerking off?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
I remember someone made a thread about how they came in a gladbag and left it on their Window sill

Nasty shit i done:
  • I usually cum on the carpet
  • Once there were no tissues aroundso i wiped my dick on a pillow
  • I thought it would be funny to pick up globs of my cum and throw it at the wall. The splatter marks are still there

I used to just rub my dick against my thigh and just cum in my underwear.

Stole my maid's bra and masturbate on it, do it in class, in my car, cum on the corner and there is a massive mark all over it. I did far worse but not mentioning it

Hate this roommate I disliked, I would cum in his cups

I remember cumming on my chair when I ran out of tissues. Had no choice but to lick it clean

Like what? Wiping it with my clothes?

Yeah I guess. But then you'd have to clean your clothes. Maybe licking it is most efficient after all.

Cum on keyboard, it ruinned it and had to clean it....

Wore my sister's lingerie, bra pads and dress, jerked off by rubbing the panties against my dick while stroking it.
It was kinda hot, but mostly because it was my sister's, I realized I don't like crossdressing for crossdressing's sake.

I remember cumming on my chair when I ran out of tissues. Had no choice but to lick it clean
if u have a dog u can call him so he cleans it

Wore my sister's lingerie, bra pads and dress, jerked off by rubbing the panties against my dick while stroking it.
It was kinda hot, but mostly because it was my sister's, I realized I don't like crossdressing for crossdressing's sake.

Wut?! :panties::giga::feelsahh:

Dude wtf

It truly never began for some brothers here

Stole my maid's bra and masturbate on it, do it in class, in my car, cum on the corner and there is a massive mark all over it. I did far worse but not mentioning it
wish I had a maid

I actually drunk my cum for the nutritional benefits (I REALLY DID THIS,I'M ASPERGER)

Cum on myself then go back to sleep like nothing happened

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

When my room was filthy in college and my the wall was right behind my bed I used to cum (my cum shots go really far) and it would always hit the wall, so my wall was literally cum stains all over it as I wanked like twice a day aswel

pretend the girl i'm jerking to is in the room with me and talk to myself