Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid thought I would ER and called the police on me

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★
A few years ago I was being tutored by a family friend. She was maybe 28 and a single mother. We were remodeling the house and redoing the basement so my dad mentioned she should go see the basement. After we were done with the tutoring session I showed her the basement. It wasnt finished but she wanted to see my room so I said ok

In my room, on the floor, was my AK-47 I liked to use for target shooting. I had been cleaning it the night before and just left it there in the gun cleaning bench like this.
Bench

On my wall, was a canvas piece of artwork by a Ukrainian individual featuring a broken sonnenrad.
She asked about it and I said it was a symbol used in various slavic/germanic cultures and tied back to ancient greece with worship of certain gods
I also had a bunch of WW2 era coins, some nazi, some soviet. I also had a small piece of Wewelsburg Castle (SS headquarters) in a pendant hung by the canvas.

Well, I didn't know she was a police officer in training. Oops. She reported me to the police department and reported me for having tons of nazi flags in my room and a gun out and worried I was going to do something bad.

The police came to my house while I was sleeping and talked to my dad. They said they didn't care. LOL

The worst thing I might have ever done with the gun was shoot myself if I ever really thought it was over, but my dad still took it away and I haven't seen it since.
I'm now over my nazilarp phase I guess but I miss my target shooting hobby

And can't you just buy another gun and train at the range again?

I bet if you were an shitskin alien she would say its for your protection

A few years ago I was being tutored by a family friend. She was maybe 28 and a single mother. We were remodeling the house and redoing the basement so my dad mentioned she should go see the basement. After we were done with the tutoring session I showed her the basement. It wasnt finished but she wanted to see my room so I said ok

In my room, on the floor, was my AK-47 I liked to use for target shooting. I had been cleaning it the night before and just left it there in the gun cleaning bench like this.
View attachment 1149659

On my wall, was a canvas piece of artwork by a Ukrainian individual featuring a broken sonnenrad.
She asked about it and I said it was a symbol used in various slavic/germanic cultures and tied back to ancient greece with worship of certain gods
I also had a bunch of WW2 era coins, some nazi, some soviet. I also had a small piece of Wewelsburg Castle (SS headquarters) in a pendant hung by the canvas.

Well, I didn't know she was a police officer in training. Oops. She reported me to the police department and reported me for having tons of nazi flags in my room and a gun out and worried I was going to do something bad.

The police came to my house while I was sleeping and talked to my dad. They said they didn't care. LOL

The worst thing I might have ever done with the gun was shoot myself if I ever really thought it was over, but my dad still took it away and I haven't seen it since.
I'm now over my nazilarp phase I guess but I miss my target shooting hobby
Dude, That AK must have cost a fortune or atleast worth like 1400 dollar, Atleast what some new costs from 900 to 1400 depending on where its made and how good it is, You should ask to get it back, They stole it from you stealing is illegal and you can report them for stealing it.

Dude, That AK must have cost a fortune or atleast worth like 1400 dollar, Atleast what some new costs from 900 to 1400 depending on where its made and how good it is, You should ask to get it back, They stole it from you stealing is illegal and you can report them for stealing it.
It was $1000 and made with romanian internal parts
My dad bought it as present so it was his to take back

Similar happened to me

Similar happened to me
Im unsure, but cops came to my house talking about instagram or something, mightve been swatted im unsure but nothing significant happened

You are lucky to have such a good dad
He used to beat the fuck out of me and leave bruises on me and never taught me ANYTHING and was absent for almost all of my childhood. He is still pretty much a stranger but now a "reformed" person so the only way he knows how to be good to me is to buy me things since he makes a decent amount of money

He used to beat the fuck out of me and leave bruises on me and never taught me ANYTHING and was absent for almost all of my childhood. He is still pretty much a stranger but now a "reformed" person so the only way he knows how to be good to me is to buy me things since he makes a decent amount of money
Brutal.
At least he toughened you up so you were prepared to play in sub-5 nightmare mode.