Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most low inhib thing you've done?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I want to lowinhibmaxx, looking for some ideas. (inb4 'raped a girl (in GTA)' and 'nice try, FBI', I'm not planning on doing anything illegal or trying to be an asshole to people...)

For me it was probably approaching girls, I don't think I'd ever done something so far out of my comfort zone before. I've no interest in dating/relationships now so trying to find other ways to push the boundaries.

Last edited:
Buy weed & other drugs illegally.

Kick multiple trashcans after going home from school in anger as i was bullied

Shitting outside due to diarrhea, in the middle of the city, with people nearby (This happened many times).
Fapping outside
When I was a teen, I yelled ni**er at black people and other racial slurs at brown people

can't say it here cuz i'll get fedded

Coomed in public transport bus :feelsgah:
I don't recommend it since you are looking for ideas though

Fapping outside
Coomed in public transport bus :feelsgah:
I don't recommend it since you are looking for ideas though
I wouldn't be able to do this tbh, I need privacy and the comfort of home to be able to get properly into it. I did fap in a cafe toilet one time. A girl in tight jeans walked in and the sight of her ass in those jeans set me off - I couldn't wait until I got home. But it's not the same as at home, and I definitely wouldn't be able to do it in plain sight.

I posted blackpill memes in a college GroupMe

probably when I threw a water balloon full of bleach at a group of foids and a nigger in high school. it was a two story complex and they didn’t even know where it came from

Probably going without a mask during the scamdemic, got a few dirty looks out of it. Never got into a physical confrontation or shouting match over it either. I usually wore a bandana and I would move it up and down my face if some store employee/whatever hassled me about it. I'd put it up, then put it back down when they were gone. Eventually I just stopped doing this shit and went without one.

I also road raged at a foid holding up traffic, rolled down my window to say fuck you

Last edited:
I slapped a girls ass as a dare when I was like 12

I cutted a line full of foids and normies. a foid shouted "EXCUSE ME!" but I pretended like im a retard and didnt look. nothing happened afterwards

probably when I threw a water balloon full of bleach at a group of foids and a nigger in high school. it was a two story complex and they didn’t even know where it came from
Holy based

I cutted a line full of foids and normies. a foid shouted "EXCUSE ME!" but I pretended like im a retard and didnt look. nothing happened afterwards
lmao I did this in line for free donuts and coffee once, similar response and reaction

Flip over a porta potty

Once shitted on the stairs of a subway

Shitting outside due to diarrhea, in the middle of the city, with people nearby (This happened many times).
Fapping outside
When I was a teen, I yelled ni**er at black people and other racial slurs at brown people
not a curry but I've taken a shit on the street too otherwise i would have shitted myself it was really bad. Giga low inhib moment in my life.

I have beaten someone up in school for literally no reason, this was like 5 years ago.

Beat up my alcoholic father.

I debated the reality holocaust on the school playground when I was 14.

Climb over some shitty fence out in public at night 1756x times in a row

Piss on the light pole