Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the most effective way to dropout of the workforce ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What’s the most effective way to dropout of the workforce I didn’t give up on work it’s the other way around nobody ever wanted to hire me numerous resumes and 3 interviews later and here I am I didn’t dropout of the workforce I got kicked outta the workforce now I’m considering living a life of crime to get to the top of the pyramid either that or being a hunter gather

That, hunter gatherer, or getting big on social media, or finding some coding job or game business, or do scams online and offline.

Or sell fake panties and shit

Delivery. Security.

ldar at home with mommy :feelshmm:

In what sense were you "kicked outta the work force?"

Maybe get a job at a local Wal-Mart, those are fairly relaxed positions.
I applied for Walmart and a dozen other jobs

Apply for disability allowance. Mention all those rejections as proof. Mention any problems you may have. It's worth a try if you can.

Become a game streamer. Just make sure to change it up a bit to make it entertaining.

Move to germoney :feelscomfy:

That, hunter gatherer, or getting big on social media, or finding some coding job or game business, or do scams online and offline.

Or sell fake panties and shit
I would sell granny panties just for fun :feelskek: