Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the most amount of notifications you've received on this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
After a postmaxxing session and not checking for 2 days, I had 18. If I check the site once or twice a day, I have 8. if I check multiple times a day, then anywhere from none to 5.

25+

chadpreet tbh.

Like 6, 2 of them tags in the chat. I don't post that much, but have incels in the background a lot so they gez quickly cleared usually.

I think mine was about the same, around 18.

There was one time when I was spam tagged in the chat and had around 35, though that doesn't really count.

little over 10, i think 12

Like 18 or so. I check incels at least every few hours, and am on before I go to sleep and as soon as I wake up.
Usually I have 3-8 when I wake up or check after a few hours.

It depends on how hard I'm baiting for replies/warnings I think the most I've had after a night of sleep is 8.

I don’t even remember.

Must have been 30+ alerts

Lmao it was fucking 50+ alerts

About 4 I think

6. I don't postmax like crazy.

~5

30+ if I post at night.

woke up with 14 the other day, new record for me

I always answer immediately so hard to tell.

I think 20 something, almost 30, after not checking on the site for some days after postmaxxing.

I remember it just like it was a moment ago... It was 6 messages. Big alerts number is lifefuel indeed.

close to 300, ded srs
I remember a Stacey at my school broke her phone, and was without it for 2 days. She got 300 msgs. If that's not narcissistic enough, she then posted a screenshot of it "like it's no big deal" :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

14 or something like that.

JFL like 6 or 7

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back