Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the meanest thing a foid has done to you

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
For me I cant really decide but the first was when a group of girls rated me a -1 out of ten

A group of 7 manipulated and blackmailed me for a year

A foid in middle school broke my glasses, another one (from the same class) cried for 20 minutes when she got assigned to sit next to me, two foids in high school liked to laugh and spectate whenever I was bullied.

Um, in high school this mexican girl asked if I was a virgin, kept saying I was, had her group of chads keep calling me a virgin. This was in front of the ENTIRE class and everybody kept laughing and other foids chime in calling me a virgin.

A girl in 7th grade told people I was ugly and weird looking when she found out I had a crush on her

They called me ugly alot when I was younger and women generally always just hated me.
Remember a rather hot girl throwing a fit after the teacher forced her to sit next to me but I haven spoken to a girl since 2010 or so.

Not having sex with me

Called my skanky

nothing really major but I sat down in a library to finish some work and she looked up, saw me, and then left straight away without a second thought.

other than that I am just invisible

Foids crying for 50 minutes to the teacher about why they got next to me on the assigned seating chart. Especially bad when they would bitch infront of the whole class.

Heard shit like following
"I don't want to sit next to anon, the weirdo" (Private)
"I just don't feel comfortable near him"(Public)
"mr/mrs ___ I'm going to be honest, I don't think I can handle him. He'll try talking to me even!"(private)
"Either you sit me somewhere else or I'm leaving! NOT going to sit next to anon!"(Screamed infront of whole class)

this thread is brutal.The cruelest thing a foid has ever done to me was calling me ugly and saying that i *get no girls* to the entire class outloud .Before that she was making fun of my nose.

Like 8 years ago my female boss blackmailed me to get fired. Before that one co-worker secretly recorded me on camera to ridicule and took my dairy from my desk to read. Regular stuff.

Um, in high school this mexican girl asked if I was a virgin, kept saying I was, had her group of chads keep calling me a virgin. This was in front of the ENTIRE class and everybody kept laughing and other foids chime in calling me a virgin.
I mean the some of the same people that laughed were probably undercover virgins I bet your brave for being honest

I mean the some of the same people that laughed were probably undercover virgins I bet your brave for being honest
At that age, I was playing WoW, Call of duty, Counter strike, I didn't even really think about sex. It was very confusing to me.

At that age, I was playing WoW, Call of duty, Counter strike, I didn't even really think about sex. It was very confusing to me.
Brutal, i know the feel of being chastised for being a virgin even at a young age, my bullies were already getting laid at the age of 13.

Brutal, i know the feel of being chastised for being virgin even at a young age, my bullies were already getting laid at the age of 13.
Yeah, in my school, there were was a freshman that was pregnant, and a couple sophmores. Everybody was having sex and I guess I was just naive and innocent. I thought about having a girlfriend but was not even thinking about sex. It was just very confusing to me.

They called me ugly alot when I was younger and women generally always just hated me.
Remember a rather hot girl throwing a fit after the teacher forced her to sit next to me but I haven spoken to a girl since 2010 or so.
why do they get so mad if I ever got paired with an ugly girl I wouldnt react like its harmful to my health

Based mgtowcel.
For me I cant really decide but the first was when a group of girls rated me a -1 out of ten
Its over for negativecels.

Nothing really tbh tbh

They had my phone number from a WhatsApp group and they called my phone during the summer and they laughed at me for failing the class. I told them I'd bash all their heads in if I saw them.
lmao id laugh too tbh how come you failed

Based mgtowcel.
Well not 100% literally as I have to talk to females when I go buy shit and ofcourse I do not count older women or women generally outside of the normal range of sexual attraction(like officials,bosses,accountants, doctors,teachers etc.)

I guess this isnt the worst thing here, some of the other cels def had it worse than me. But thats mainly because i avoided most foids like the plague. An ugly curry foid once called me a loser for being a loner (not having any friends).
Well not 100% literally as I have to talk to females when I go buy shit and ofcourse I do not count older women or women generally outside of the normal range of sexual attraction(like officials,bosses,accountants, doctors,teachers etc.)

Foids are cruel cunts to sub-7 men (when we show sexual interest that is). Staying away from them is beneficial to our mental well being.

Last edited:
Subhuman social treatment
Subhuman social treatment

In junior high school a foid had all her friends tell me she was into me. I approached her in the middle of class. She shouted something horrific so the the whole class could hear. It never began.

Foids crying for 50 minutes to the teacher about why they got next to me on the assigned seating chart. Especially bad when they would bitch infront of the whole class.

"mr/mrs ___ I'm going to be honest, I don't think I can handle him. He'll try talking to me even!"(private)
"Either you sit me somewhere else or I'm leaving! NOT going to sit next to anon!"(Screamed infront of whole class)
Did this really happen???

Did this really happen???
All of the shit I say about myself is true. Literally bullied since I came out of the womb and had the umbilical cord around my neck. That's why I hold myself to such a high standard here.

group of foids in elementary school laughed at my face for my outfit and hairstyle
They had my phone number from a WhatsApp group and they called my phone during the summer and they laughed at me for failing the class. I told them I'd bash all their heads in if I saw them.

fucking based. well done.

Last edited:
Too traumatic to say ngl

A group of Stacies and beckies (about 3, 4 of them) in the retail store I worked just wouldn't talk to me or accept me as a member of staff on their level (shelf stacking), despite not being my department (they worked several aisles down). They made up some rumor that I was gay and a druggie to try and turn mor ppl against me and see me off. They found out I was a loner at the local community college I was attending, and i lived with 4 other guys in a student house a few streets away. This is how ugly guys get clipped from the herd, its brutal.

All of the shit I say about myself is true. Literally bullied since I came out of the womb and had the umbilical cord around my neck. That's why I hold myself to such a high standard here.
Dude that shit is probably the reason you're incel. Them saying that shit to u as a child must have fucked with your head

Dude that shit is probably the reason you're incel. Them saying that shit to u as a child must have fucked with your head
Possibly. I would be ugly either way with my hormone conditions, Ptosis, severe overbite and 5'5 manletism. However maybe I would have been a cuck had that not happened.

THE P O S S I B I L I T I E S

Possibly. I would be ugly either way with my hormone conditions, Ptosis, severe overbite and 5'5 manletism. However maybe I would have been a cuck had that not happened.

THE P O S S I B I L I T I E S
Hey at least you're white and have a good frame, look at the positives

Females hate sitting next to incels, one time a chick told my teacher i was "harassing" her to avoid sitting beside me.

I was standing waiting at a metro station with few people and i was talking to my friend and i laughed at a joke he told me.
Two black foids looked at me and laughed and called me "cancer ugly" (in my country they use cancer as a insult) and just walked away, i had to stand there to wait for a the next metro to come and people were laughing at me. I wanted to die at that moment.

- changed her number to avoid me
- a dif one threatened called police on me

A foid pushes me down the stairs while I wasn’t looking just because I looked ugly. What would also happen frequently is that I’d walk past a group of foids and just hear them say “he has a face only a mother could love” “Hes fucking ugly”. This destroyed my self esteem and sent me into a depression, fuck my life.

I had my front tooth poked out by a foid when i was 12, 100% unprovoked.
She had an umbrella that was closed and speared me in the face with the point.
In reaction to what she did i pushed her over and she fell and scraped her knee... of course everybody was angry as fuck at me for pushing her go fucking figure... I have fake front teeth because of her, and everybody at the time was acting like i was the bad guy.....

5th grade here we go.
I was always bullied in school of course, but 5th grade was the absolute worst.
If you are familiar with the "cheese touch" from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, it was that, but I was the cheese.
I wasn't a guy with the cheese touch people avoided because I touched the cheese,
I WAS the cheese. And the foid part? Foids started the cel-touch (as I will call it). I'm pretty sure having a 10 year old stacy touch a strand of my hair still makes me an incel. But anyway, a foid touched my hair (barely) and then other foids, and even mini, like mini mini 10 year old mini chads, ran away from even the most popular and loved kids with the cel-touch. After that, for days, more foids and mini chads poked me just to scare people away, and the fact that touching me gave one the power to literally be avoided at all instances until passed to another, is the meanest thing a foid did. Sure chads did it too, but the group of foids who started it made my life a living hell. And I also got a referral for telling a Chad who was harassing me to stop harassing me. Chad isn't a foid but thought I'd share that I bit too.
Nothing screams incel more than being the cheese to the cheese touch

Giving birth to me.