Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad roommate has sex next to me while I’m in dorm - WTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I dorm in uni with a Chad roommate and it’s daily sui fuel. He comes in the room at 3am and is with some Stacey who wants to fuck him. I offer to get out of the room because I don’t want them to fuck next to me, and he said “No, we’re literally just sleeping” so I said ok and walked back to my bed.

JFL that was a lie. I start to fall asleep but am woken up by the roommate whispering “do you think he’s asleep?”, then I hear this wet and rubber noise and I realize that the Stacey is sucking his dick 5 feet away from me IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

This happens for 5 more hours, yes you read that right, FIVE HOURS of her just sucking and fucking dick on and off while I pretend to sleep, and they see me with my hands on my head while sleeping and Stacey whispers loudly “who does that? he’s CRAZY! he’s SO WEIRD! he SLEEPS like that!” and they both laugh and talk trash about me, saying that I look ugly when i sleep.

He finally came and the whole room had a stench of dick and cum, and they started laughing about how they were “so smart.”

I was considering just getting up and leaving but i was too high inhib and they had a constant commentary of what I was doing, if i moved, whether they thought i was asleep. jfl. And when they think i’m awake, she tells my roommate to fake snore.

It gets to 7am and i haven’t slept all night so I am pissed, so when they keep talking about how i’m sleeping soundly and guessing whether i’m asleep, i suddenly get up and say “what the fuck are you guys doing? why are you staring at me?”

The Stacey laughs and goes “I’m not!” and I say ok in an irritated tone and walk out of the room.

I go back to my dorm and the slut gets up from bed and goes “hi, i’m (her name)” and reaches out to shake my hand like they weren’t just talking shit about me an hour ago and calling me ugly. Foids are fake as shit, I just mumbled some shit and ended the conversation.

I offered them to fuck in the dorm alone yet they’d rather do it 5 feet away from me all night acting like they’re slick while they talk shit about me, thinking i’m asleep. WTF? Normies need to be shot and killed

121093A2 87A5 4750 83C3 8F635FD5A8B8

You should have sprayed them with orange juice.

You got cucked. You should have killed both of them.

people should not be surprised anymore at the New World rearing its ugly head. it's going to get much worse.

anyway, the only takeaway from this is, normies always lie about sex and insist they won't have it and they're just going to cuddle or sleep, especially women, so it's no surprise the guy lied about it.

tbh where would you even go if you left?
You got cucked. You should have killed both of them.

Op you just got cucked so hard, why the fuck did you pretend to be asleep as well jfl

I would point a gun at them.
I just couldn´t take that level of humiliation, ever.
throw fucking acid in their face
Sulfuric acid.

They were literally calling you ugly while you pretended to be asleep, just fucking kill them already

Op you just got cucked so hard, why the fuck did you pretend to be asleep as well jfl
That is the worst possible scenario to get cucked, like how can you endure that ?
Its beyond me.

This happens for 5 more hours, yes you read that right, FIVE HOURS of her just sucking and fucking dick on and off while I pretend to sleep,
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Angrywojakpart1

find his condoms and make holes in them :feelshehe: (in Minecraft)

I'm high inhib but that would've been enough to make me very angry. You should've grabbed the whore by the throat and threw her out the door.

I go back to my dorm and the slut gets up from bed and goes “hi, i’m (her name)” and reaches out to shake my hand like they weren’t just talking shit about me an hour ago and calling me ugly. Foids are fake as shit, I just mumbled some shit and ended the conversation.

She wanted to shake your hand after it was on your roommate's dick all night. How did you not end up killing the whore in Fortnite?

Valid solution.
now that I think about it, I forgot one thing: modern foids are all professional whores, she's probably on the pill :feelsbadman: won't hurt to try tho

Would record and send it to their parents and friends

Why are you still posting here, instead of going er?

Absolute brutal suicide fuel.

This is why shootings happen.

My thoughts:

1. His bed was 5 feet away? That is one tiny-ass room.

2. You should've just left when the dick-sucking began instead of pretending to sleep.

3. Get your own place if possible. I like my privacy.

Sounds like a horrible roommate, btw.

It would have been funny if you started fapping imo. Maybe you think that is more cucked but it kinda turns the situation around on them.

My thoughts:

1. His bed was 5 feet away? That is one tiny-ass room.
5 feet is an exaggeration, maybe closer to like 10-15 ft but it was still really close to me
people should not be surprised anymore at the New World rearing its ugly head. it's going to get much worse.

anyway, the only takeaway from this is, normies always lie about sex and insist they won't have it and they're just going to cuddle or sleep, especially women, so it's no surprise the guy lied about it.

tbh where would you even go if you left?
there was a lounge on the dorm floor so i would’ve just slept there i guess
now that I think about it, I forgot one thing: modern foids are all professional whores, she's probably on the pill :feelsbadman: won't hurt to try tho
every foid in the west is on the pill

@angrycurrycel @Weeb25 this is what I was talking about

Sounds like LARP but if not, then you should definetely do something about it

This is why you have a fire extinguisher near you, incase things get hot. Might want to gymmaxx though they are heavy.

Last edited:
Holy shit, you must be the cuckest incel I've ever met before. Five hours you let them do this shit in a room that is also yours? :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is how low inhib Chad is, being able to relax and fuck Stacy while some other guy is right next to him

Start doing drugs

Drano in the eyes

Normie's are all exhibitionists, fucking degenerats. Op they did this as a flex, just like when hot ppl make out in public.

You should report that to someone, is allowing people to stay overnight legal? Also don't forgive Chad for that, I hate the pro Chad narrative, he is our enemy. Also post a photo of the thot.

Man I can't even imagine getting cucked that badly. Why didn't you try to hit on the Stacey in the morning as you know her morals are loose?

fucking brutal i literally shaked all the time reading that. fuck

either gay larp or you yourself are gay

Next time when they do it just go over there and join them .

When she tried to shake your hand you should have said: "Bitch, are you going to at least suck my dick after psychologically torturing me for five hours?"

holy SHIT you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT let them get away with something like that...dude you're doing all of us a disservice by letting this take place. at least tell them you could hear them...i would just get a knife/gun and kill them both while they are in bed. fuck going to prison, you deserve this. this is the kind of shit that makes me want to go on a mass shooting.

jfl she just gave you her hand after touching chads dick for 5 hours and you shook it :lul: :lul: :lul: you got cucked hard in every way

Status
Not open for further replies.