Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the meanest thing a foid has done to you

A girl at my school pretended to “date” me for almost a week ( Even though we never even met face to face during the “relationship” ) only for me to find out it was a dare after she called me and I heard a bunch of giggling in the background. :feelsbadman:

A girl at my school pretended to “date” me for almost a week ( Even though we never even met face to face during the “relationship” ) only for me to find out it was a dare after she called me and I heard a bunch of giggling in the background. :feelsbadman:

Foids are especially cruel when they are young. When they hit the wall, they become less cruel but still whores.

I remember also being subjected to the "popular girl has to sit next to weirdo" punishment, was always the quiet loner guy and focused on school because I failed at socializing, a girl in my class was acting up and the teacher seated her next to me, since I was sitting alone and so she wouldnt be able to talk to her frenemies anymore. Got a healthy dosage of the blackpill even then, she went out of her fucking way to show how much she despised having to sit next to me, looked away from my direction the whole time, didnt even say a single word.

Later a girl in my class tried to bully me because I had better grades than her, probably wasnt allowed to have success in anything because Im unattractive and unpopular, especially not more than her, spread stories about me and shamed me before others, even made fun of my family and made comments on where I lived. I didnt even know this asshole, I never fucking behaved badly towards her or anyone else in class. Went on for a couple of years then abated, probably was getting too embarassing for her to be so petty, tried to stand up for myself a couple of times but to no avail, always got assigned the loser role because shes a infallible foid and I am a bottom tier male.

Went home on foot from school and thus was reguarly subjected to random groups of older foids making fun of me when they went home themselves, like saying hi to me when I was waiting at a red light minding my own business and then going all "teehee, look he cant even say hello properly" when I looked up perplexed and said hi back timidly. Actually groups of teen boys also randomly threatened to rob me and beat me up on my way home, was older then though, just remained calm and ignored them, were always too pussy to do anything for real of course.

Weirdest instance of foids trying to shame me publicly was at the start of highschool when a few foids somehow got the idea that I had secretly taken nudes of them, apparently I had made a joke in that regard, dont even remember, were pretty serious about it though and confronted me publicly to say if I had nudes or not. JFL, back then my sexuality hadnt even awakened one bit and they already were serious about there being nudes of them in circulation, wonder why that could be, only got the irony of it much later.

There were of course a lot of other "minor" things, always being picked last in PE, never being invited to the parties where everyone else was invited, refusing to do group work with me, foids just didnt want to be associated with me for my entire life, for a long time reinforced the belief in me that I was worthless, which Im not.

Hardly think about these things anymore, even if they have left their mark eternally and I wont ever be able to forget about them entirely, however have developed a massive fucking raging hateboner for any person bullying a kid or bullying someone else when theyre in a group.
Makes you into the fucking scum of the earth, would absolutely gladly fucking kill any faggot who does that buttfucking shit even ONCE with my own hands, attacking people who cant defend themselves, children for fucks sake, they cant do anything, preying on the weak like that, I fucking, fucking hate those people, they wreck lifes because theyre weak losers themselves, fuck bullies, fuck them so much, fucking cowards, all of them.

I was about to answer it with the foid who ghosted me (after chatting more than 6 months, emotional support) after seeing my pic.

But then if I am a chad, she would probably adored me; it's natural programming is that way. Society forces it to choose chad.

It's a sort of cognitive dissonance to call it a foid and expecting it to make rational decisions.

So it's just me. I am a subhuman.

I asked a girl if she goes to the movies with me once. She answered like this: "Yeah who (of her friends) is coming with us?"

She didn't even reject me, because she just thought I wasn't asking her out. Can you imagine that? That was more brutal than getting your dick chopped off.

All girls treat me like an animal
I hate them all.

5th grade here we go.
I was always bullied in school of course, but 5th grade was the absolute worst.
If you are familiar with the "cheese touch" from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, it was that, but I was the cheese.
I wasn't a guy with the cheese touch people avoided because I touched the cheese,
I WAS the cheese. And the foid part? Foids started the cel-touch (as I will call it). I'm pretty sure having a 10 year old stacy touch a strand of my hair still makes me an incel. But anyway, a foid touched my hair (barely) and then other foids, and even mini, like mini mini 10 year old mini chads, ran away from even the most popular and loved kids with the cel-touch. After that, for days, more foids and mini chads poked me just to scare people away, and the fact that touching me gave one the power to literally be avoided at all instances until passed to another, is the meanest thing a foid did. Sure chads did it too, but the group of foids who started it made my life a living hell. And I also got a referral for telling a Chad who was harassing me to stop harassing me. Chad isn't a foid but thought I'd share that I bit too.
Nothing screams incel more than being the cheese to the cheese touch
Holy shit. Are you me? :feelscry:

Not said, but still. One spat on me, when I was a weak child. She later become a lesbian.
Will never forget that.

popular foid pretended to like me for 2 weeks back in school and when i tried to make a move she revealed that she lost a bet and was just playin with me .
She also said " do you really think anyone would love you or listen to you ? " and made a disgusted face while saying that .
It was a brutal experience
Remember a rather hot girl throwing a fit after the teacher forced her to sit next to me
that also happened to me a couple of times
fucking suifuel
Gave birth to me
high iq

Last edited:
In 2nd grade I asked this girl to be my girlfriend and she said “I wouldn’t ever be your girlfriend anon, not for a thousand dollars, not for a million dollars” and then hit me.

During high school, a foid was tasked to sit next to me in science class. She refused and argued with the teacher for 20 minutes expressing her hatred over me and how she’d rather die than be within 20ft of me

Some foid in middle school found out I had a crush on her and then called me at home and made fun of me on the phone together with her friends. The worst thing is that she was an ugly landwhale and I only liked her cause I thought we'd get along since she was ugly like me. I think something died inside me that day.

I went to an only boys school so had little interaction at school. Uni opened my eyes. The worst was when a couple of girls asked why I smelt so badly in the library. I know it wasn't me who smelt, I'm very cleanly, but they said it infront of everyone; never been so humiliated.

My worst experience:

I was a junior in high school and was walking down a flight of stairs in between classes. When I reached the bottom a complete random food screamed "EWW!" I front of everyone. I was in such disbelief.

In ninth grade a foid loudly announced to her friends that I was the ugliest guy in the entire school. I've also been the target of multiple foids not wanting to sit next to me in class or do group projects with me.

this cunt in my class had the need to tell me she feels like i want to kill her (unprovoked ofc, forgot she even existed before this interaction)
other than that i'm invisible to them

Freshman year of college, this foid I had a crush on kept leading me on. She even held hands with me once, so I thought things were finally looking up for me. I even asked her out, she said yes, we went on a crappy date, but she didn't want to kiss.

Then, at this freshman party she taps me on the shoulder, I turn around, and she starts making out and fondling this 6'4 Chadlite. It was fucking brutal.

I still don't understand why she did that to me, does she get some kind of sick pleasure out of humiliating incels?

Cashier shortchanged me by 50 cents :reeeeee:

Freshman year of college, this foid I had a crush on kept leading me on. She even held hands with me once, so I thought things were finally looking up for me. I even asked her out, she said yes, we went on a crappy date, but she didn't want to kiss.

Then, at this freshman party she taps me on the shoulder, I turn around, and she starts making out and fondling this 6'4 Chadlite. It was fucking brutal.

I still don't understand why she did that to me, does she get some kind of sick pleasure out of humiliating incels?
damn you must be popular ive never been to a party

damn you must be popular ive never been to a party
Nah, it was one of those college organized parties where everyone is invited. Never been invited to a house party.

For me I cant really decide but the first was when a group of girls rated me a -1 out of ten
Stalked me mocked me bullied me and tried to beat me (I was 13/14). Luckily I managed to punch the bitch at least once

Write your reply...
Then, at this freshman party she taps me on the shoulder, I turn around, and she starts making out and fondling this 6'4 Chadlite.
Bro, come on you are LARPing , that's can't be true , why will she do that ?

Luckily i’ve always avoided females as much as possible so none have ever really been mean to me. The worst I can think of is when this girl in kindergarten farted then blamed it on me and the whole class started laughing and saying I stink.