Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The event that blackpilled me the most --- I want answers

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
So a few years ago, I had to take part (thanks to my parents :feelsseriously: ) in some kind of dance course (basically just for the highschool prom-night (we have a different school system here, but it doesn't matter)).
A few classmates of mine and some foids from different classes/schools also took part. NOTE: I actually never really talked to these foids, they also weren't in my class, so we we're basically strangers.
We were like 20 boys and 20 foids.

I think it's a very important point to tell you, that my hygiene was/still is pretty good. I take a shower everyday, brush my teeth at least two times a day and use some deodorant.

Then the course started, we had some solo practice first.
But then the pair-practice started, there was a cycle, so every foid had to dance with every boy.
After a few minutes it was my turn and guess what happened? The foids always ran away from me and acted like I'm not even a human ("Tehheee oh god please I don't wanna dance with you" *runs away*). They made fun of me and insulted me behind my back. The weird thing is, this thing only happened to me, to no one else and literally EVERY FOID IN THE GROUP DID THIS.

It's pretty hard for me to describe the situation and my emotions back then, because my more or less "normie"-mindset shattered. This probably also started my ER daydreaming (in Minecraft obviously).

After the 2nd or 3rd practice day I stopped going there and I even didn't go to the "prom night".

I honestly think this event is the root for my broken character. My whole self confidence just BLASTED away. And I started to mistrust every person --> probably resulted in social anxiety.

Now here are my questions to IT-members, foids and normies:
-Why did they do that? As I mentioned before, my hygiene was pretty good and they had no idea about my personality.
-Did they use a personality detector and detected that I have a bad personality?
-Why didn't even one single foid treat me like a normal human being?
-Why was I the only one who experienced this suffering out of the whole group?

I want answers, no I deserve answers from everyone who calls me "misogynist dumb inkwell".
I should respect women and stop calling them foids? Give me an reliable answer first. I just CAN'T respect them with my experiences with these female humanoid organisms. Events like these destroyed my life and I'm not even allowed to complain about that...

So a few years ago, I had to take part (thanks to my parents :feelsseriously: ) in some kind of dance course (basically just for the highschool prom-night (we have a different school system here, but it doesn't matter)).
A few classmates of mine and some foids from different classes/schools also took part. NOTE: I actually never really talked to these foids, they also weren't in my class, so we we're basically strangers.
We were like 20 boys and 20 foids.

I think it's a very important point to tell you, that my hygiene was/still is pretty good. I take a shower everyday, brush my teeth at least two times a day and use some deodorant.

Then the course started, we had some solo practice first.
But then the pair-practice started, there was a cycle, so every foid had to dance with every boy.
After a few minutes it was my turn and guess what happened? The foids always ran away from me and acted like I'm not even a human ("Tehheee oh god please I don't wanna dance with you" *runs away*). They made fun of me and insulted me behind my back. The weird thing is, this thing only happened to me, to no one else and literally EVERY FOID IN THE GROUP DID THIS.

It's pretty hard for me to describe the situation and my emotions back then, because my more or less "normie"-mindset shattered. This probably also started my ER daydreaming (in Minecraft obviously).

After the 2nd or 3rd practice day I stopped going there and I even didn't go to the "prom night".

I honestly think this event is the root for my broken character. My whole self confidence just BLASTED away. And I started to mistrust every person --> probably resulted in social anxiety.

-Why did they do that? As I mentioned before, my hygiene was pretty good and they had no idea about my personality.
-Did they use a personality detector and detected that I have a bad personality?

I want answers, no I deserve answers from everyone who calls me "misogynist dumb inkwell".
I should respect women and stop calling them foids? Give me an reliable answer first. I just CAN'T respect them with my experiences with these female humanoid organisms. Events like these destroyed my life and I'm not even allowed to complain about that...

That’s rough. Foids treat us like gum on their shoe, something me to scoff at with mild anguish and then ignore.

DING DING DING! :soy: Their detectors had ability to foresee future so they knew already that you were an evil misogynistic inkel that posts on incel forums.

They ran away cuz bad personality :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I cant wait to see the answers IT gives you. It'll either be "those girls were bad girls" or "you didn't try hard enough to socialize."

As soon as you mentioned the "dance course" in the first sentence I knew it was over

I cant wait to see the answers IT gives you.
Yeah me too, I will post them here or create a new thread (if they're not too afraid to answer). I hope I won't overlook it.

i could never forgive my parents if they forced me to take part of that dance class

Same thing happened to me, twice I tried joining those ballroom dancing type of classes. Each time I could never get a girl to dance with me. Including if they just had to leave the class if everyone paired up and I was the only guy left. So I quit both times I tried going and each time could not dance with a girl.

It also is interesting that guys who are dorks, low tier normies, not good looking, the girls are comfortable dancing with them in like a dancing class. Even though the girls wouldn't date those guys, let alone allow those dorks to have sex with them. But there is another tier where women have some sort of primitive biological fear of being even near a very ugly dude.

Like how you are afraid of a snake if it crawled into your house.

IT won't touch this

Damn if only one girl would have accepted you

Teehee they could smell the toxic inkwell on you sweaty :soy::soy::soy::soy:

That’s rough. Foids treat us like gum on their shoe, something me to scoff at with mild anguish and then ignore.
Yes, existing as an ugly male...Just painful.

The ballad of the truecel

same thing happend to me
we had more girls than boys in the course and the girls even prefered to
dance with other girls than with me:feelsrope:
that was the time i became completely blackpilled:blackpill:

If something like that happened to me I would contemplate suicide for a long time... Thats why I have avoided these situations for all my life I dont want to hear the truth I want to cope with my self delusion that it is not over

I cant wait to see the answers IT gives you. It'll either be "those girls were bad girls" or "you didn't try hard enough to socialize."
IT will paint this as a made up story. If it doesn't fit in with their just world view then it doesn't exist/didn't happen

Happened to me as well. Just lol I can't even.
I had "Bonte Avond" every year at my Middle School where each class would perform.
Funny enough I was always placed in the back ( Which was good tbh )
Did you also have something similar fellow Dutchie?

Each time I could never get a girl to dance with me.
I was forced to square dance in middle school, same thing happened to me. She refused to dance with me even though we all had to for class....
Eventually she was forced to by the PE teacher, so she used her hoody to cover her hands.... (would not touch my hand flat out refused.)
Ill never forget, when i reached to grab her hand (which was now covered by her hoody) i heard her say "ewww"
I hate my fucking life. i have so many stories like this it's amazing i can still kinda communicate with all this anger i have inside me.

I heard of it, but didn't go because I knew it was already over for me.
Fuuuuck. I went there every year.
Fuck meeee. Why did I go, I don’t even know.
I was kind of pressured to since the teacher wanted everyone there.

That's why I'm not going to my high school prom. I would basically have to pay 300 bucks (it's fuckton of money in Slav hellhole) just to get humiliated.

there are so many stories like these, extreme femoid toxicity has been a real thing since the early 2000s, lol, it's undeniable. at best it can be justified as "deserved" to act this ugly and mean to innocent males, if you've internalized anti-male thought completely.

because the first one set the tone for all the others on how to act, if she'd acted like a human being, things might have been ok, even if you ended up mostly staying away from her after that, and getting along better with the other girls.

but she did exactly the typical thing, and nuked your chances for a normal interaction with not just her, but also all the others.

If something like that happened to me I would contemplate suicide for a long time... Thats why I have avoided these situations for all my life I dont want to hear the truth I want to cope with my self delusion that it is not over
If I kill myself they would just win, I want them to know what they did to me, I want my revenge.
That's why I'm not going to my high school prom. I would basically have to pay 300 bucks (it's fuckton of money in Slav hellhole) just to get humiliated.
Good decision tbh, I even lost 50 bucks ffs.
I was forced to square dance in middle school, same thing happened to me. She refused to dance with me even though we all had to for class....
Eventually she was forced to by the PE teacher, so she used her hoody to cover her hands.... (would not touch my hand flat out refused.)
Ill never forget, when i reached to grab her hand (which was now covered by her hoody) i heard her say "ewww"
I hate my fucking life. i have so many stories like this it's amazing i can still kinda communicate with all this anger i have inside me.
I honestly want to know, what cucktears says to events like these.

They knew you were going to make a .co account a few years later so they preemptively ran from you.

What pisses me off the most about most people today, is that they all seem to deny that looks are the most important thing in terms of life quality. The self gratification that one gets from being treated well by other people is honestly insurmountable. I don't even understand how a person today, who has done their best in terms of surveying the world around them can not come to this conclusion.

One good thing about my prom was I thought I was going to be a total outcast with no date, and no chance at dancing with a girl there, which was true. But it turns out almost all the normans in my school also weren't able to get a prom date, and weren't able to dance with the girls either.

It was just a few Chads with Staceys for dates, and the dance floor was almost empty the entire time.

I would say about half the girls from my school didn't even go to the prom because they weren't able to get a Chad and didn't want to be humiliated. Of the girls who did go to the prom, the majority of those girls still had no date, but still weren't willing to dance with non-Chads, so they just sat there in their prom dresses.

A strange thing is besides me, all the other students, teachers and parents who saw this thought it was perfectly normal. It never dawned on them that something was wrong. I pointed this out to a few other incels there and a few of the teachers, yet they just were so dedicated to the bluepill or simply too low IQ to understand what I was saying.

They'll just tell you that they could sense your hate for women or whatever else. Despite the fact that you were bluepilled and thought of yourself as normal.

Disgusting hypocrites.
I pointed this out to a few other incels there and a few of the teachers, yet they just were so dedicated to the bluepill or simply too low IQ to understand what I was saying.
What did they say?
Same shit. A 3-4/10 foid didn't want to touch my hand even when the teacher told her to. She humiliated me and left the room. I sat there alone while everyone else danced.

inb4 she could sense your personality bro!!!! She was a whore who slept with drug addicted thugs and fucked a 25 yr old married man, destroyed his marriage when she was still underage. She also tried to bf a guy, he politely rejected her, got a gf the next week (very pretty btw) and she started rumors about his gf, saying she had STDs, slept with older men for money etc (sounds like projection). Talk about feeling entitled and not being able to take rejection. This is the kind of person who looked down on me.

Last edited:
These cucktearfaggots featured me again, I don't think it's fair that they use my threads/comments for reddit karma :)soy:) but don't respond to this thread...

Did IT ever reply to this?

Holy fuark this is straight up suifuel

Something very similar happened to me. It was the beginning of my first year of high school. We were in the gym for our first PE lesson. The year had just started 2 or 3 days earlier so, like in your case, nobody really knew anyone and had absolutely no idea about each other's personalities.
The teacher split us in two between boys and foids then told each foid to choose a male partner so we could play volleyball 2vs2. We weren't even I think there were like 12 foids and 13 guys, so one boy was not gonna get chosen.
Guess who was the only one who didn't get picked?
It was a brutal blackpill, it dawned on me once again how people were repulsed by me and how hard it would be to socialize just like it had been in middle school despite being in a new environment, a new school with new classmates

1) You're ugly. So your personality is bad and you smell and you're creepy and who hurt you teehee silly incel
2) Yes. They detect your ugliness, which is a symptom of bad personality. teehee.
3) Foids act like a hivemind. They have their cabals, they talk to each other. I may post my origin story some day, but it's a lot to process for me. It goes into their hivemind like thinking.
4) Three of the popular girls, the alpha cows, singled you out, and the rest of the herd followed suit. Moo.