Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the best part for you about being featured on IT?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
For me, it's the knowledge that my based post will be seen by possibly thousands, it will anger roasties, simps and bugmen alike. It will also guarantee that my post is forever kept in the hall of IT records. It's also interesting to see all the bugmen attempt to refute your high IQ statements with bluepill and inaccurate garbage.

I don't think they actually read that shit, most of the response they left for my post was derivative of the first line of the fucking post with nothing to refute the actual arguments presented.

Time to self-advertise:

None of their autistic screeching addressed my post pewpew.

Basically what you said. There's also the fact that they sometimes point out your avatar and know where it's from. It happened with one of my previous avis, now I just need them to acknowledge Annie (girl in my profile pic) and I'm set.

I don't think they actually read that shit, most of the response they left for my post was derivative of the first line of the fucking post with nothing to refute the actual arguments presented.
I've seen it too tbh
They focus on 1 single line and never address anything else (usually because it's too high IQ to refute) so they strawman and misrepresent something.

I've seen it too tbh
They focus on 1 single line and never address anything else (usually because it's too high IQ to refute) so they strawman and misrepresent something.
Duhhhhhhh.... He said he's not a psychologist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Am I supposed to have a doctorate of philosophy in psychology from the University of Harvard to be able to observe something?

Jesus fuck, they only attacked the disclaimer and NOTHING else about the post. Guess they really ARE a cult (as if there was any doubt about that) pewpew.

Never being in that place

Soymen seethe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back