Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sigma-kun noticed me OwO

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Inb4 someone immediately comments "but you said to never mind IT and proceed with your life and that it was futile to talk to them".

Well, yeah true but I'm just addicted to talking about them mate, if anyone could please help me that'd be great. Until then I'll take a big spoonful of that loving support I'm receiving.
Tenor 4

20200225 202315

Y'know before I analyze this thread I'm gonna just have to thank St.Sigmacel for reading my content, I put so much work into creating this post and it feels so nice to be appraised by a fellow intellectual.

Alright let's unbox some posts, shall we? This is a special occasion for me as it's the first feature I have had with my new Avi pewpew.
20200225 202342

But firstly I would like to give props to GlamOr Death for being real here, people like you give me hope that people can change and if you already post here thanks for having my back pewpew. This is genuine from the bottom of my heart.
20200225 203651
20200225 203801
20200225 203737

C'mon guys, I try to make one disclaimer and y'all gotta diss me like that I think I'm gonna cry
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

Also, I appreciate the fact that y'all can properly recognize that hating females is a commonly shared view that draws people in as is addressed one of my points. Yes, I do quite believe that it is the popular view to hate females.

Also,
20200225 204243

really pewpew? And after I went through all the trouble to make a positivity thread to help fellow incels feel better about themselves and share interests, I'm hurt pewpew.
I even made an entire thread gushing about how much I love and appreciate my waifu pillow for being there for me and how I love to caress, hug, and kiss it. At least humanize me a bit, pls?

I'm positively crushed, utterly beaten by the intellectual might of IncelTears. And here I was about to thank @knajjd and @Personalityinkwell for supporting me in my quest to make peace with you all pewpew.

I guess I'll go throw myself off a cliff in Minecraft pewpew.

Screw inceltears tbh. They fucking suck. They are the lowest of the lowest bullies. When society talks about how bullies are damaged people, they are actually referring to inceltears

Yo go to an ivy league school , you mogg all of them

Screw inceltears tbh. They fucking suck. They are the lowest of the lowest bullies. When society talks about how bullies are damaged people, they are actually referring to inceltears
Me and you got name dropped by a leading member of IT as being violent. @Napoleon de Geso got mentioned as well for his posts.

Browsing IT is intentionally subjecting yourself to ragefuel.

Ive said this a million times before, they will deny everything we say. They will claim that studies from Princeton or any other university, that prove the halo effect, is bullshit.
They are literal retards.

Me and you got name dropped by a leading member of IT as being violent. @Napoleon de Geso got mentioned as well for his posts.
where?

My favorite romcom about 2 mexican incels. The love interest is a tsundere fat mexican incel in denial
"baka i'm a virgin but at least not incel!"

My favorite romcom about 2 mexican incels. The love interest is a tsundere fat mexican incel in denial
"baka i'm a virgin but at least not incel!"
St.Sigmacel hates me a bit right now, but I'm sure he'll come around eventually.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

He's the most dedicated poster of the blackpill, there's no way that he isn't secretly based pewpew.

he's the biggest truecel of them all
That's what I'm saying, you can never truly know if someone you have never seen is an incel here.

With St.Sigmacel being the definitive exception to the rule, I feel like I could grab a beer with him while he insults me for being a toxic inkwell pewpew.

I've reformed and stopped mentioning that I go to Stanford, I don't want to come off as a pretentious asshole to the forum anymore.

View attachment 207862

This was my old pfp pewpew.
my lowiq brain respects the old pfp tbh, if I were high iq I’d take every chance I could to flex that

my lowiq brain respects the old pfp tbh, if I were high IQ I’d take every chance I could to flex that
I mean between being respected with potential hatred stemming from envy and being liked for my gimmicky and quirky posts, I'd take the latter any day pewpew.

Also, missed opportunity to include my reaction gif that I said I would have if I was featured on IT(y'know the thread from a day or two ago?), really should've thought about it pewpew.
Tumblr pju4z9yudh1urns6b 400

One more thing:
20200225 212820

Well, I'm doing it here for the first time (sorry didn't read any of your posts), are you mad pewpew?

Last edited:
I mean between being respected with potential hatred stemming from envy and being liked for my gimmicky and quirky posts, I'd take the latter any day pewpew.

Also, missed opportunity to include my reaction gif that I said I would have if I was featured on IT(y'know the thread from a day or two ago?), really should've thought about it pewpew.
View attachment 207878
One more thing:
View attachment 207883
Well, I'm doing it here for the first time (sorry didn't read any of your posts), are you mad pewpew?
stop copying my posts bro

Is that not what braziliansigma does all day? Stop sealing our content brazilian monkey, dude makes free carma off us. We need to DMCA ITpedos since we own the content.

Here's my official response to the IT diss track

I mean it's not my content, but since when has that stopped them pewpew?

I couldn't finish to watch that anime, probably i will

Browsing IT is intentionally subjecting yourself to ragefuel.

Ive said this a million times before, they will deny everything we say. They will claim that studies from Princeton or any other university, that prove the halo effect, is bullshit.
They are literal retards.
My only regret with this post is the fact that it didn't get any bluepill attention, now St.Sigmacel will never notice me again pewpew.
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

too long didnt read

too long didn't read
Tl;dr for you:

Got made fun of by my overweight Brazilian waifu and his friends on IT after trying to be a good person and make friends, they think we're not good people, and

The post is actually just a picture book in terms of content tho, it shouldn't be too hard to read pewpew.
too long didnt read
Y'know before I analyze this thread I'm gonna just have to thank St.Sigmacel for reading my content, I put so much work into creating this post
I also addressed this in my post, why don't y'all ever like to read my long content pewpew :cryfeels:

honestly, because reddit
Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?
Every night I make long posts, and try, try for you guys.
The pewpews I've lost, the time I've lost
Won't stop hurting
It's like they're all not there...
You feel it too don't you?
I'm going to make them read my posts...

Pew-pew..pew-pew pewpewpewpeeeewpew pewpew

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?
Every night I make long posts, and try, try for you guys.
The pewpews I've lost, the time I've lost
Won't stop hurting
It's like they're all not there...
You feel it too don't you?
I'm going to make them read my posts...

Pew-pew..pew-pew pewpewpewpeeeewpew pewpew
Shut up autist