Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s Most Important is Family

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This student in my class whose family newly emigrated from Greece to America, when someone asked the question what is more important, money or family, he said family because he was separated from all his friends and family back home in Greece and all the normies scoffed at the mere thought of that: he was absolutely right.

If I spent most my childhood back home in Bangladesh I wouldn’t be so mentally ill, my younger brother would never have thought about killing himself and getting the police called at my house, and my mother would have never turned into a schizophrenic by the utter alienation and loneliness that is to live as an ethnic in the west, far away from that family and home, all because my father was deluded to come here to America for money. Look at what that got him, driving a taxi for a living and just barely making above minimum wage, only being able to afford this small, dirty, cold, very old apartment for us when he had Masters degree back home at respectable school back home, all completely worthless here and he burdens me with this intense pressure to live this failed American dream of his here in his place everyday!

When I went back to my father’s village and home for the first in over a decade since my family moved here, everyone welcomed me and accepted me: all the kids in the village would come and try to peer through the gate of my grandfather’s home where my aunt lived as well to see just a glimpse of me and my family. My aunts and uncles would invite me to their homes the entire week and feed me the sweetest mangoes, asking me questions about life here in America. For the first time I truly felt a sense of belonging in this world, a place I would proudly call home: here in the city, everyone has cold, uninviting blank stares on their faces and no one tries to ever be all that close to me, my existence is quickly forgotten by everyone, I’m just another face among the crowd you don’t even take a note of in the back of your mind.

I just wish that in another reality, my father would have been a rice farmer in my ancestral land of Comilla, Bangladesh and never left: what a sad and pathetic existence I have here. :fuk::cryfeels:

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@lonelycurry26
@IncelKing
@BraincelsRefugee
@wereqryan
@Mentally lost cel

Last edited:
It is over for ethnicels in the west ngl.
In our homelands we atleast wouldn't get bullied for our different phenotypes and looks

Americans understand nothing but money. Its more than just a tool of transaction for them, its their ultimate goal in life. That's why their social institutions are dead. Their daughters literally sell their bodies on OF for money.

Mentall illnesses are genetic. If your mother was a schizo you are likely fucked no matter where you live

It is over for ethnicels in the west ngl.
In our homelands we atleast wouldn't get bullied for our different phenotypes and looks
interesting you are ethniccel do you have a sister that deepthraots white cock every tuesday? My sister 100% gets gangbanged by "tall lanky guys" (ofc white) whenever she goes to ((((school))))

interesting you are ethniccel do you have a sister that deepthraots white cock every tuesday? My sister 100% gets gangbanged by "tall lanky guys" (ofc white) whenever she goes to ((((school))))
no man

Mentall illnesses are genetic. If your mother was a schizo you are likely fucked no matter where you live
Not completely, you need the right environment to develop them also.

Brutal no tag pill.

But very relatable post. It's like you are me.

I don't think family is important, when they're retarded enough to give away a good life.

South Asians should only come here if they are rich or they have a medical degree that is accepted. Only the doctors can progress in the west very easily. The engineer and CS degrees are not accepted, they have to slave at deliveroo/taxi/retail jobs to make enough to go to college again.

My Dad started an accounting degree at aged 45, it took him almost 20 years to afford it.
He came from a village and he was the only one to get a university degree from there. He even did a masters in a top university in China. He had a job at a top engineering firm in Bangladesh and got paid almost ~$5k/year (this was in 2008 while average salary was $500). He had a nice comfy house with a lake view. Stupid retard gives it away to come to UK and to slave at ASDA and doing part time deliveries. He'd say it was to give my sister and I a better life, better opportunites, however here I am at age 20, never had a friend, i don't go to a top uni and all I do is contemplate suicide.

My sister who was cushioned with love is living the life though, goes to a top uni too. what a suprise.
If I spent most my childhood back home in Bangladesh I wouldn’t be so mentally ill, my younger brother would never have thought about killing himself and getting the police called at my house, and my mother would have never turned into a schizophrenic by the utter alienation and loneliness that is to live as an ethnic in the west, far away from that family and home, all because my father was deluded to come here to America for money. Look at what that got him, driving a taxi for a living and just barely making above minimum wage, only being able to afford this small, dirty, cold, very old apartment for us when he had Masters degree back home at respectable school back home, all completely worthless here and he burdens me with this intense pressure to live this failed American dream of his here in his place everyday!
Exactly, we lived in a shitty cold house in a rough neighbourhood for most of my life. It had graffiti on the front door and rats would constantly sneak inside my home. The lies, deception and misery of the west.

He'd say it was to give my sister and I a better life, better opportunites, however here I am at age 20, never had a friend, i don't go to a top uni and all I do is contemplate suicide.
He gave me the same excuse when I asked him why he moved us here. :fuk:

Just one note, even the medical degrees are worthless here in America as well: my father knew a former practicing doctor that moved here and he failed the board exams, to become licensed here is extremely tough and now he drives a taxi like many of the other older Bangladeshis of my father’s generation. :fuk:

@Rot&Repeat
Thanks for showing me this man. Fuck my parents for bringing me here when i could be among my family. I have no relatives here unlike most people who do and i envy them every day for it

Thanks for showing me this man. Fuck my parents for bringing me here when i could be among my family. I have no relatives here unlike most people who do and i envy them every day for it
What a sad and lonely life that is to be an ethnicel in the west. :fuk:

Stop mogging me,

you...

You...

...Bangladeshi!

I would give an arm and a foot to feel wanted somewhere!

Even if I had to pick rice!!!

My advice to you is:

Find a way to go "home" and use you're new "I rejected America" attitude to find some foid and live a nice life.

Goddammed motherfucking lucky bastard!

This student in my class whose family newly emigrated from Greece to America, when someone asked the question what is more important, money or family, he said family because he was separated from all his friends and family back home in Greece and all the normies scoffed at the mere thought of that: he was absolutely right.

When I went back to my father’s village and home for the first in over a decade since my family moved here, everyone welcomed me and accepted me: all the kids in the village would come and try to peer through the gate of my grandfather’s home where my aunt lived as well to see just a glimpse of me and my family. My aunts and uncles would invite me to their homes the entire week and feed me the sweetest mangoes, asking me questions about life here in America. For the first time I truly felt a sense of belonging in this world, a place I would proudly call home: here in the city, everyone has cold, uninviting blank stares on their faces and no one tries to ever be all that close to me, my existence is quickly forgotten by everyone, I’m just another face among the crowd you don’t even take a note of in the back of your mind.

I just wish that in another reality, my father would have been a rice farmer in my ancestral land of Comilla, Bangladesh and never left: what a sad and pathetic existence I have here. :fuk::cryfeels:

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@lonelycurry26
@IncelKing
@BraincelsRefugee
@wereqryan
@Mentally lost cel
Brutal I have similar experiences tbh. Disgusting (((whites))) brainwashed our parents with their Hollywood of a false lifestyle that was never possible for anyone who isn't a rich white Chad. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

People from less developed countries think moving to the west or to any foreign country is all rainbows and paradise, but even though you are earning more money overseas your cost of living is higher as well, so it balances out. Also nothing comes without sacrifice, sure you might have a higher quality of life overseas from a physical enjoyment/material resources perspective but you live all alone without family.

you see other people playing with their siblings, cousins and extended relatives while growing up while you grow up isolated in your room playing video games and watching TV, causing you to be socially stunted due to lack of social development in your youth.

People from less developed countries think moving to the west or to any foreign country is all rainbows and paradise, but even though you are earning more money overseas your cost of living is higher as well, so it balances out. Also nothing comes without sacrifice, sure you might have a higher quality of life overseas from a physical enjoyment/material resources perspective but you live all alone without family.

you see other people playing with their siblings, cousins and extended relatives while growing up while you grow up isolated in your room playing video games and watching TV, causing you to be socially stunted due to lack of social development in your youth.
What us first world ethniccels should do is money maxx to early retirement maxx and then chill in the third world like kings.

While low IQ retards will be slaving till 65, we will have retired by 45 and be living like kings.

I will meet you in the third world once we’ve finished moneymaxxing and have retired, I’m sure we’ll have 4 wives each by then. What country are you originally from? I’m from Bangladesh

I will meet you in the third world once we’ve finished moneymaxxing and have retired, I’m sure we’ll have 4 wives each by then. What country are you originally from? I’m from Bangladesh
I am half from Pakistan, half from India. Both muzzie parents.

I'm killing myself when my parents pass away some decades from now

i also come from there
Do you wish like me that your family never left to come and live this competitive, alienating, almost meaningless life here in the west? :fuk:

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@lonelycurry26
@IncelKing
@BraincelsRefugee
@wereqryan
@Mentally lost cel
:feelsbadman:

You need to be quick, Bangladesh and the rest of the curryland for that matter seems to be liberalizing.

Images 38

Do you wish like me that your family never left to come and live this competitive, alienating, almost meaningless life here in the west? :fuk:
i wish i d be born in londonistan which is imo the perfect compromise

Probably the best middle ground, you would get to live with other curries in a 90% south asian community, have more opportunities, and not feel so pressured to assimilate into the country as you would only grow up with only other curries.

I just wish that in another reality, my father would have been a rice farmer in my ancestral land of Comilla, Bangladesh and never left: what a sad and pathetic existence I have here

What's your dad like OP

What us first world ethniccels should do is money maxx to early retirement maxx and then chill in the third world like kings.
Yes my plan is make 8 figs by 30 and move there with my arrange marriage. She can't cuck me if we move to Bangladesh. I'd buy a bunch of land and if I have the power I'd start monopolising markets from manufacturing to real estate.
London is good for ethnicels. Many currycels here are doing good socially.

Last edited:
It's my dream to leave this shithole country and migrate to the west. I can live alone and single all my life but I don't want to live in this shithole.

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@lonelycurry26
@IncelKing
@BraincelsRefugee
@wereqryan
@Mentally lost cel
Imagine being shitskin. Must be fucking brutal, shitskin shouldn’t live in the west.

Your mother and father are the only people in the world who give a fuck about the life of their low smv Incel son

Not completely, you need the right environment to develop them also.
I got fucked because everyone keeps lying to me like the fucking devils they are

If i was in your place i would moneymaxx hard and then move out back in Bangladesh it sounds like the best option.I will most likely do the same wagecucking in western europe then i will come back in my poor EE village

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@lonelycurry26
@IncelKing
@BraincelsRefugee
@wereqryan
@Mentally lost cel
Did you tell your father your moving back.