Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curryland is liberalizing: over for currycels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
One of my cousins in Dhaka refuses to even have children or get married even though she is now past 24, already older than when my mother married my father, and her family is very strict Muslims. Curryfoids are getting educated, focusing on careers, delaying marriage and the society is quickly liberalizing: it won't be long when the need for curry betabuxxers, the practice of arranged marriages as a whole are gone and feminism becomes widespread in curryland.
@Currychan @Blackpillapologist

What never began cannot be over.

She's waiting for a white guy maybe

One of my cousins in Dhaka refuses to even have children or get married even though she is now past 24, already older than when my mother married my father, and her family is very strict Muslims. Curryfoids are getting educated, focusing on careers, delaying marriage and the society is quickly liberalizing: it won't be long when the need for curry betabuxxers, the practice of arranged marriages as a whole are gone and feminism becomes widespread in curryland.
Based cousin. Curry race shouldn't propagate
And yes Curryland is liberalizing. A few of my curry foid cousins told me they won't get married and won't have kids. This is the future and it is a good thing. Less curries = lsss suffering
And yes Curryland is liberalizing. A few of my curry foid cousins told me they won't get married and won't have kids.

And yes Curryland is liberalizing. A few of my curry foid cousins told me they won't get married and won't have kids. This is the future and it is a good thing. Less curries = lsss suffering
The human race shouldn't propagate tbh.

Water is wet. Unless someone does a Taliban style pro male revolution sub 5 males are finished.
(I said someone does, not threatening to do it).

But on the other hand, maybe in a few generations curries might become slightly good looking at least. Subhuman curries passing down their genes will drop by half, with only foids passing them.

Globohomo is coming to every country

Yup women are realising here that why get a betabuxxer when you have 1000s of simps they give you whatever you want.
Even if you betabuxx your way to a marrige/relationship you WILL get cheated on its over for most of the indians they just don't realise it yet

@ThreeInchesLong, have you noticed this too?:waitwhat:

@ThreeInchesLong, have you noticed this too?:waitwhat:
100%, gotta act fast and arrangedmarriagemaxx with the unaffected foids before any further degeneracy of curry society. Curryland feminism is a pandemic far more sinister and infectious than covid could ever dream of.

I know that in India even the average village foid is more likely to not be a virgin and also super-picky. My short cousin for example cant get a arranged marriage. He got already rejected by 10 girls because of his height.

They have become way pickier because the smartphones gives them easy access to good looking men. Then they meet them behind their parents back and get fucked. I heard a lot of stories and it is no wonder when you know that at the end a woman is a woman, doesnt matter where she comes from. Their nature is the same everywhere.

It will get worse and worse in countries like India. Just like in all other countries.

Last edited:

100%, gotta act fast and arrangedmarriagemaxx with the unaffected foids before any further degeneracy of curry society. Curryland feminism is a pandemic far more sinister and infectious than covid could ever dream of.
Yup women are realising here that why get a betabuxxer when you have 1000s of simps they give you whatever you want.
Even if you betabuxx your way to a marrige/relationship you WILL get cheated on its over for most of the indians they just don't realise it yet
It's over: 70 million single women in India now, even though there is a large gender imbalance there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfdQzzuxHM8

Every country is becoming cucked. Hypergamy isn't American-exclusive. Tinder/Social Media exists worldwide. Every women lusts after a white chad or chadlite nowadays in every corner of the world. They rather die then marry some local ethnic.

my foid cousin says that too. i bet she has all the cock caraousal to ride first. whatever it is, less babies born the better, at least no subhuman kid will suffer.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/canconfirmiamindian/comments/smstss/indian_men_cant_communicate_r_inconsiderate_of_gf/

It's over: 70 million single women in India now, even though there is a large gender imbalance there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfdQzzuxHM8

Only gonna get worse as they follow the path of the noodles

Google ceo is indian, I'm sure he can betabux a white blonde Stacy without problem

Google ceo is indian, I'm sure he can betabux a white blonde Stacy without problem
aLwg7GV_700b.jpg

Thank god Pakistan is a insulated shithole with limited internet:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:feelsgoodman

That's bullshit chutiye, stopping watching alt balaji.
That not bullshit, retard. Since curry females got smartphones and internet access there is no guarantee that she is a virgin. From personal experiences i have seen and heard of so many of them marry dudes behind their parents backs or being caught with them. Later these females will marry some dude who has no idea what happened in the past. You are retarded if you think that is not true.

That not bullshit, retard. Since curry females got smartphones and internet access there is no guarantee that she is a virgin. From personal experiences i have seen and heard of so many of them marry dudes behind their parents backs or being caught with them. Later these females will marry some dude who has no idea what happened in the past. You are retarded if you think that is not true.
>anecdotes