Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foreign Born Ethnics Talk Less.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
88d 11h 30m
I’ve noticed that young foreign born ethnics like myself or those from newly emigrated strict families tend to seldom talk or have many friends.

Another reason why ethnics should never leave their homelands, especially if they have their entire families there! :feelsree:

People here talk about seeing their cousins every year while I see them once every decade. :fuk:

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel ilieknothing @ilieknothing wereqryan @wereqryan

Last edited:
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
25d 21h 19m

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
130d 2h 14m
True, people always wonder why I'm so quiet.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
Zer0/∞ said:
I’ve noticed that young foreign born ethnics like myself or those from newly emigrated strict families like myself tend to seldom talk or have many friends.

Another reason why ethnics should never leave their homelands, especially if they have their entire families there! :feelsree:

People here talk about seeing their cousins every year while I see them once every decade. :fuk:

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel ilieknothing @ilieknothing wereqryan @wereqryan
Yeah I used to talk a lot but it backfired. By college I stop talking unless needed. The more you talk, the more your chances of being exposed as Aspie increase.

S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

wish i was never born tbh
★★★★★
3d 23h 38m
exactly. i learn from failed experience

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
62d 2h 38m
Transcended Trucel said:
Yeah I used to talk a lot but it backfired. By college I stop talking unless needed. The more you talk, the more your chances of being exposed as Aspie increase.
If you aren't talking to everyone in college it's over

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
202d 21h 35m
Zer0/∞ said:
I’ve noticed that young foreign born ethnics like myself or those from newly emigrated strict families tend to seldom talk or have many friends.
:yes:

i've been like that for as long as i can remember

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 2h 41m
they dont say shut the fuck up directly, they have elaborate schemes

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
88d 11h 30m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
:yes:

i've been like that for as long as i can remember
You are ethnic? :waitwhat:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
88d 11h 30m
Transcended Trucel said:
You said you had aspie traits before, have you gotten tested yet in the chance to leechmaxx like AsiaCel @AsiaCel? :waitwhat:

I used to talk more in middle school but it was very humiliating in my case, I became a jester and got pressured to do embarrassing dares by my classmates. :fuk:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8