Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What's a good way to find good books?

Caribbbean-cel

Caribbbean-cel

Greycel
Goodreads and Library thing don't work, these sites always annoy me with stuff about "female writers" "Lgbt readings"
And I don't know how to get book recs, when I find a nice book it's a nice cope, but i have to swim thru seas of crap:feelshaha:

This is a site link for "Dated" materials:

I use goodreads. It isn't perfect but I haven't found anything better. You can browse the lists and sometimes you find good things there.
Just avoid books with female writers, and books that their top comments are from females.

Go to a local library and just browse the shelves. To see if you're interested, read the back of the book and the inside cover. I've found A LOT of good books this way. The results are a gamble, and it takes a bit of time, but was always worth it tbh

Finding new books online is very difficult, I tried a few times but always failed. The in-person approach works best. Take it from me, as an autist I've consumed hundreds of books in my youth :feelsstudy:
Now that I remember, I've found decent reads back when I was in highschool using this method.
Thanks.

I use goodreads. It isn't perfect but I haven't found anything better. You can browse the lists and sometimes you find good things there.
Just avoid books with female writers, and books that their top comments are from females.
To me it's not worth the hassle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back