Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming what's a free game on Steam or otherwise with a waifu or two but also interesting gameplay/story?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
There seem to be a lot of free so-called "RPG" games which are basically just WOW-style "run around the world killing shit with minimal conversation".
I'd rather dial that back and get some Disgaea-style or FF-style turn combat in exchange for more char development and prep-crunch.

Over for waifucels

Play league of legends. Fuck ton of waifus, shitty gameplay and irrelevant story.

over for brokecels

Play league of legends. Fuck ton of waifus, shitty gameplay and irrelevant story.
but I want some gameplay and story

rather 1-3 well-developed waifus than dozens of soulless eyecandy

this is why I enjoyed shit like final fantasy 46 (despite 16bit sprites) or Tales of Legendia

was going to condemn you for it not being free, but there is at least a free demo, and I do love games with magic system and playing a loli doesn't hurt, nice rec

Why dont you download Sengoku rance? pretty based game