Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whatever (1999) is a must watch for every blackpiller

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

View: https://vimeo.com/260391237

I watched the movie the first time a bit more than half a year ago and i watched it again today. And its by far the most brutal, depressing and blackpilled movie i ever watched in my life. Everyone knows the famous club scene where the Hero basically told Raphael that it never began for him, but there are many other blackpilled and philosophical scenes. I almost cried because of how brutal and explicit the move is

put it in my watch list :feelsokman:

There's a user who has the main character of that film as his avatar. He doesn't really look that incel tbh.

There's a user who has the main character of that film as his avatar.
Im surprised you dont remember the name of @LeFrenchCel
He doesn't really look that incel tbh.
He looks like LTN in the movie, but in the book he is described to be so ugly that foids run away from him while they scream. Also he was a complete mentalcel

He looks like LTN in the movie, but in the book he is described to be so ugly that foids run away from him while they scream. Also he was a complete mentalcel
there's a book? I would prefer to read the book tbh, movie adaptations always leave out a lot of stuff

Wish there was a dubbed version.

Yeah it's a pretty brutal movie. The part that got me too was the hero always being alone after Raphael dies. It vividly reminded me of the period of time after my good friend died and my life was exactly like that. And now it's still like that but I had to learn how to cope with it

there's a book? I would prefer to read the book tbh, movie adaptations always leave out a lot of stuff
Yeah, the movie is based on the booka and there are some major differences

I am going to save this for later.

Wish there was a dubbed version.
The link i posted has subtitles. It was also dubbed in German, but i cant find the movie anywhere

Yeah it's a pretty brutal movie. The part that got me too was the hero always being alone after Raphael dies. It vividly reminded me of the period of time after my good friend died and my life was exactly like that. And now it's still like that but I had to learn how to cope with it
Its really brutal. Raphael was his only friend and suddenly he is dead. Id likely react similiar if my only irl friend would die suddenly

Also mogs me for still being able to read books. I could easily do it as kid/teen, but nowadays my attention span is so short and i get distracted so easily that i couldnt even read 3 pages before wanting to do something else

Its really brutal. Raphael was his only friend and suddenly he is dead. Id likely react similiar if my only irl friend would die suddenly
Dude that's exactly how I reacted. It was not good at all. I completely shut down. I know that I would never have a friend like that again in my entire life. Now 5 years is coming up and that still rings true.

Dude that's exactly how I reacted. It was not good at all. I completely shut down. I know that I would never have a friend like that again in my entire life. Now 5 years is coming up and that still rings true.
brootal, how old are you ?

Also mogs me for still being able to read books. I could easily do it as kid/teen, but nowadays my attention span is so short and i get distracted so easily that i couldnt even read 3 pages before wanting to do something else
you kinda have to force yourself to read until it gets interesting. If a book is boring then it takes me like 3 months to read 10 pages, if it entertains me then I read it within a week. I also have deleted all social media so my attention span has gotten better. Instagram and tik tok really fry your brain, especially if you're adhd.

brootal, how old are you ?
Haven't made any new friends in 8 years (since highschool). Despite working and having gone to college. Where, "you will meet new people there bro".

How did he die?

Michel is the incel visionary.

you kinda have to force yourself to read until it gets interesting. If a book is boring then it takes me like 3 months to read 10 pages, if it entertains me then I read it within a week. I also have deleted all social media so my attention span has gotten better. Instagram and tik tok really fry your brain, especially if you're adhd.
I deleted ChinkTok and Kikestagram but my attention span is still terrible and me having ADD does not make things better. I thought about buying the book, but then i remembered that i bought so many books in the last years that i still havent read yet and probably never will.

Last edited:
Haven't made any new friends in 8 years (since highschool). Despite working and having gone to college. Where, "you will meet new people there bro".
Brootal, im 20 and cant even imagine to be 20. Time flies...

Car accident. Was driving fast and lost control, hit a tree
Was it a tree in the book ? He crashed into something, but it was definitely no tree in the movie

I deleted ChinkTok and Kikestagram but my attention span is still terrible and me having ADD does not make things better. I thought about buying the book, but then i remebered that i bought so many books in the last years that i still havent read yet and probably never will.
thats brutal, your ADD seems to be very bad so the only solution would be pills, but I already know how you feel about that. Try reading a page a day, that might improve your attention span.

Why does he have only English and Russian subtitles?

thats brutal, your ADD seems to be very bad so the only solution would be pills, but I already know how you feel about that. Try reading a page a day, that might improve your attention span.
I might try that

Thank you. I'll watch again.

Was it a tree in the book ? He crashed into something, but it was definitely no tree in the movie
It was a traffic pole in the movie

You should read Michel Houellebecq's books if you can too.

Way ahead of its time. Though its quite lengthy from what I remember first watching it.

~2 hours is average for a movie
Sort of thought the film should have ended with raphael's death. Plus the protagonist got a tall girl at the end while raph got forgotten as soon as his death is mentioned.

egztdenziğon du domeyn dö la lüt

Bookmarked

I need to know @LeFrenchCel avi lore

Sort of thought the film should have ended with raphael's death. Plus the protagonist got a tall girl at the end while raph got forgotten as soon as his death is mentioned.
Yeah, the director of this movie was retarded. The scene with the tall girl wasnt in the book

That's a blackpill bible tbh

I've listened to an audiobook of it, idk if that counts
Any idea where i can listen to it in German or English ? They are all locked behind paywalls

Any idea where i can listen to it in German or English ? They are all locked behind paywalls
No idea
I don't even know if such thing exists