Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you rate her out of 10?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★★
I recieved spam from this foid on Telegram. I have no idea who that is and she hasn't seen my face just to avoid people accusing me of being a fakecel or something. I believe this is a bot anyways. Is she a stacy? What would your rating be?

Attachments

• IMG_20240711_121744_334.jpg
    IMG_20240711_121744_334.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 203

Gigawould

would kidnap and rape her

She's a gigastacy by my standards

Beneath all that makeup shes a becky. But in that image, id say shes a pretty average white girl. Maybe slightly above average

A lot of people just see white girl + too much makeup + blonde hair and automatically say stacey, but i disagree.

Above average white girl at first glance
I would date her

Volcel if you wouldn't
full

5 or 6, hard to tell how much make-up she's wearing
she would look very plain without make-up I think but she has soft features

if she is not fat, then 6,5

Definitely not a stacy, her face is too wide and not completely feminine looking (prolly her jaw and brow ridge), she'll look like shit once she starts losing collagen after her 20's. Still, a solid becky, would absolutely smash if I had a chance, my standards are virtualy non existent at this point.

Last edited:
Definitely not a stacy, her face is too wide and not completely feminine looking (prolly her jaw and brow ridge), she'll look like shit once she starts losing collagen after her 20's. Still, a solid becky, would absolutely smash if I had a chance, my standards are virtualy non existent at this point.
I agree tbh. What would an actual stacy look like according to you? If you can, post pics

I recieved spam from this foid on Telegram. I have no idea who that is and she hasn't seen my face just to avoid people accusing me of being a fakecel or something. I believe this is a bot anyways. Is she a stacy? What would your rating be?
She is a bot, I would say 7/10. She seems perfect to be hogtied and raped.

She has the hair that just begs to be cummed on

I agree tbh. What would an actual stacy look like according to you? If you can, post pics
Tbh I never follow or look at foids on social media cause it makes me suicidal knowing what I'm missing on, so I can't even remember a single name. From the top of my head, Erin Moriarty, if you ever watched The Boys (normie shit, but it's fun), is a top tier stacy
MV5BZTgwMzZiYTctMzEwMi00OTk0LTlmZTItM2JhMDIwY2Q2OWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzNDc5NTg@._V1_.jpg

95f5a5830752c42d00c5c66257cbe776.jpg

Tbh I never follow or look at foids on social media cause it makes me suicidal knowing what I'm missing on, so I can't even remember a single name. From the top of my head, Erin Moriarty, if you ever watched The Boys (normie shit, but it's fun), is a top tier stacy
MV5BZTgwMzZiYTctMzEwMi00OTk0LTlmZTItM2JhMDIwY2Q2OWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzNDc5NTg@._V1_.jpg

I really want to BREED such a stacy

don't ask ethnics or incels to rate white women. they always overrate.

don't ask ethnics or incels to rate white women. they always overrate.
I know but believe it or not I see much uglier women in my city than her. She is definitely if not above average atleast close to it. Like a middle to even high tier becky

she was never a top tier stacy. and she ruined her face now. looks like a skeleton.

Last edited:
Would fuck/10

she already has an inbox with hundreds of messages.

take off the makeup, filters and surgeries then i’ll rate her

Becky, probably a scammer guy behind the account.

chad, bots never spam me

She looks pretty good on those pics
Volcels.is
most incels are delusional and can't see through fakeup maxxing. I could see her subpar eye area and odd head shape easily even in those fraud pics. she was a high tier becky at her best. then she destroyed herself.

Erin Moriarty Plastic Surgery: Debunking the Rumors
Erin Moriarty Before And After Plastic Surgery Journey
The Boys' actress Erin Moriarty's incredible before and after: Fans accuse  her of plastic surgery | Marca

Thousand cock stare / 10

most incels are delusional and can't see through fakeup maxxing. I could see her subpar eye area and odd head shape easily even in those fraud pics. she was a high tier becky at her best. then she destroyed herself.

Erin Moriarty Plastic Surgery: Debunking the Rumors
Erin Moriarty Before And After Plastic Surgery Journey
The Boys' actress Erin Moriarty's incredible before and after: Fans accuse  her of plastic surgery | Marca' actress Erin Moriarty's incredible before and after: Fans accuse  her of plastic surgery | Marca
True, she ruined her looks. But she still looks better than most foids I see on the street tbh

True, she ruined her looks. But she still looks better than most foids I see on the street tbh
if ur in the west most of those foids are also ruining their looks (obesity, piercings, tattoos, short hair, etc).

5.5/10

i dont find mayowhores attractive