Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idea: The RAPE machine

I like to imagine this is what AI will do once it becomes fully sentient
Probably not. Maybe I've seen too much Star Trek, but I can't see a reason AI would enjoy simply hurting people and not just killing them. Someone feeling pain really doesn't have an objective benefit to the AI. Killing people might be useful as it eliminates a threat but hurting someone in a non lethal way doesn't really accomplish anything.

idk, I guess it could work. But if I imagine a machine which rapes, I would like it to be sexy. So I would like to have it vibrating strongly and doing in the vagina, and maybe also stimulate the clit somehow. Also, I think there needs to be something which cleans the rod after use so the rape machine doesn't transmit any STDs. And I also would like a different ending. So essentially it should do it for longer. I don't know if it would be technically feasible, but if there were sensors which could detect an orgasm (and not allow it to be faked), it could rape the slut till she has an orgasm (or maybe a higher limit it it works mostly, or maybe up to e.g. 20 minutes or some other time where we can at least make her sore). By that, she would be forced to try to "enjoy" it to make it last for a shorter period of time. This could be a nice mindfuck. The machine should also somehow threaten the slut, also to others, so that if someone comes too close (to try to "free" her), it could threaten to kill her. In the end, hitting her with a blunt object could be dangerous and I don't like it for a rape machine. Maybe it could inject some (short-term) tranquilizer so that you can sure that she cannot destroy the machine afterwards? Or, depending how expensive they are, leave her with time-gated restraints and a blindfold.

But if we were really devious, we could freeze our sperm, store it in the rape machine and inject during the rape or maybe at the same time as they have an orgasm so that we can try to make them pregnant.

(Everything in minecraft, of course)
Oh I like the idea of the frozen sperm thing

foids would send out bat signals so the grape bot could locate them. they’ll proudly walk around with metallic jizz leaking out of there assholes it will become a pandemic.

Last edited:
Lmfao there are 10x more comments on IT than here.

These cucks are FASCINATED by us

What is wrong with you my man... You need to talk to someone please
Yeah turns out intense bullying, constant rejection, isolation, and living in a society where most people around you have happier more fulfilling lives than you eventually changes your morality and makes you kind of a piece of shit. The lack of empathy from the vast majority of society doesn’t help either.

I think you are on the wrong forum my friend
Ikr. Did they not know anything about this site before trying to make an account? Literally just read the newest threads and you’ll find some crazy fucked up post in less than a minute.

Ikr. They’re saying they wish I got raped lmao. It’s kinda fun pissing assholes off with no consequences

Women have rape fantasies. Probably the thought of a rape machine turns them on and they WANT it to happen badly.

Just recently read on Reddit how women fawn over being overpowered in bed. They only breed with potential rapists because they are the only ones attracting them. But in typical women fashion, they also complain about this exact behaviour. It's as usual: The force men to be someone they can complain about because they love complaining.

Ikr. Did they not know anything about this site before trying to make an account? Literally just read the newest threads and you’ll find some crazy fucked up post in less than a minute.
Yep. Looks like an infiltrator to me

Put me on the screenshot IT

*beep boop beep boop* "I'm gonna rape you"
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

My sides are gone. Some absolute legend should start designing one.